Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Well, thank you for trying to help in general, but that actually doesn't help at all in downloading this game as none of the provided download links work with that FDM. I have to keep asking for Mega.nz link for this game download.
go file .....link works fine ........i trust mega.nz but when its not available you have to take the alternatives

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Well, thank you for trying to help in general, but that actually doesn't help at all in downloading this game as none of the provided download links work with that FDM. I have to keep asking for Mega.nz link for this game download.
Don't know what you mean. Pixeldrain works with fdm. I downloaded the game using fdm with the pixeldrain link. Download without fdm. Cancel the download. Rightclick the link in the downloads page and click download with fdm.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
go file .....link works fine ........i trust mega.nz but when its not available you have to take the alternatives
1678967707912.png

Not to be rude, but I already tried everything before coming to the comments. Asking for a Mega.nz link is a last resort for me when everything else fails at least 30 times. Especially that GoFile is the biggest troll for me. Usually fails around 200MB, but sometimes just 50 or 30 MB before finish with no way to continue such a failed download. In fact, I tried to download it from GoFile so many times that the download from here doesn't even start anymore.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Don't know what you mean. Pixeldrain works with fdm. I downloaded the game using fdm with the pixeldrain link. Download without fdm. Cancel the download. Rightclick the link in the downloads page and click download with fdm.
LOL. Ok, I thought the desktop app would be enough. Now I installed the browser add-on as well and now it finally worked on the very first try. Damn, this is a life changer for me. Cheers mate! :) (y)

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Good luck, but also don't be too inspired by Young Maria since that "game" is all but dead after a series of poor decisions by the dev.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
omg i kno!!!!11! grrrrrrrrrrr

5/5 game tho

P.S: any cute souls with alpha 10 patreon editionionionz plot. Please.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You let yourself into the gangbanger's quarters, where they obviously are up to many illegal activities. Some don't pay you any mind, while others let their instincts get the better of them and try to flirt with you. You play nice with all the boys, teasing them and acting like a good snowbunny aorund them, enjoying every second of it too.. You make your way to nearly what could be regarded as the control center, where a table full of drugs and money is surrounded by a group of towering, strong, black men.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
You've already pleasured the gangbangers today
Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Go Pleasure the Boss Again
Future Content to Come~

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
If I've left out any tags that you can think of, let me know. Note that the pregnancy is a couple of scenes in which a dog impregnates the MC; wether this is just an oversight or canon I don't know, but I'm leaving the tag until we find out.
I hope someday we get a game where the MC knocks a dog up for the lols

• Haha
Reactions: ClownBug

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
My first bit of advice after DLing it and just looking through the image folder

Get rid of the gif's, they are always poor quality and huge file sizes. Years ago we removed gif's from GL and we cut the image folder size in half and replaced them with HD video's or jpg's and the game looked a hell of a lot better and the image DL went from 5gig to just under 2gig.

Long term gif just won't work, your DL will get to big, plus they just look bad next to a HD jpg or video.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stretta

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Good luck, but also don't be too inspired by Young Maria since that "game" is all but dead after a series of poor decisions by the dev.
yeah still sad about that one too , i hope milky goes back to it claimed the reason was patreon was cock blocking him ... i suggested a subsrcibestar account since they dont have the same censor rules .....but oh well .

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes