• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup JADF Collection [2021-11-20] [JADF]

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
JADF is a 2D artist who makes comics and pinups of characters from video games and animes, such as:
Azur Lane, Senran Kagura, Digimon, Shantae, Kancolle, Fate Stay Night and many others.
JADF does a lot of Futanari and mostly everything is Bestiality.
There are some Vore files.

Updated: 2022-02-28
Artist: JADF - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p+
Pages: 1049+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Before 2020 Collection: - -
2020 - 2021-10 Collection: - -
2021 - Nov+Dec Collection: - -
2022 - Jan+Feb Collection: - -

Amelia B_0002_ergebnis.png Davinci best_0002_ergebnis.png IshtaRin_00001_ergebnis.png Filia piggy best ver_A_0001_ergebnis.png Miku day best_0002_ergebnis.png Karin best_0001_ergebnis.png lancer artoria best 002_ergebnis.png overlord priere F vs Rozalin F_ergebnis.png Lancer Artoria poll best_0002_ergebnis.png Yumi best_00004_ergebnis.png Stocking preg doodle_ergebnis.png Seraphina F_0001_ergebnis.png Galko comic F_0001_ergebnis.png Eris best_0001_ergebnis.png

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
before i spend time and hard drive space on this, how much vore is present, and is it segregated by default or am i going to need to wade through a minefield avoiding it?

Reactions: sslhck

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
There is pretty much almost no Vore i think there is only 1 folder with it as the Post before me mentioned, either way that is something i had to mention in OP even if it was just 1 Picture of a million.

Reactions: smilewithme1

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Thank god someone made a collection for his stuff. It's impossible to get his older stuff on Kemono with how he deletes the links

Reactions: sslhck

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I think I found most of his older stuff on image boards. The newer stuff however... I simply am not motivated enough to check every half day if the links work. Which is sad because nobody does this stuff as good as JADF, not even gaston. I hope someday I have money to spare...

Section

May 20, 2020
Anyone know the password/link key for either Dropbox or Mega on his fanb0x? He recently put on password in his new link just like N e K 0 N o T e does.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Those (almost always hypocritical) puritans in the government and banks start to really piss me off yo...

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
Anyone know the password/link key for either Dropbox or Mega on his fanb0x? He recently put on password in his new link just like N e K 0 N o T e does.
The password is now part of the fancard.
Kemono party now needs to archive the users fancard for the password.
1670735343295.png

Section

May 20, 2020
The password is now part of the fancard.
Kemono party now needs to archive the users fancard for the password.
View attachment 2227346
Yep I know it's in the fancard, just like N 3 K 0 N o T e too (sorry if I type the artist weird like this so it can prevent from word searching or some kind). Also don't try to depend much on kemono

Last edited:

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
Yep I know it's in the fancard, just like N 3 K 0 N o T e too (sorry if I type the artist weird like this so it can prevent from word searching or some kind). Also don't try to depend much on kemono
The problem is jadf can just change the password. Kemono is useful in the fact it will re-cache the password in the event jadf changes the password like they always do. infact jadf is extremely wasting their time trying to fight a fully automated system, it's as simple as just having it cache the fancard now.

Reactions: Cross Zero

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
password as of 12/28/2022, note the password is subject to change... so this is much better done by some form of automation.

someone with the the bandwidth should probably dump the contents.