Comics Collection Pinup JADF Collection [2021-11-20] [JADF]

Section

May 20, 2020
Fuck my life, my shit hit the read.

I'll have to do it when i get paid, i thought i had my months lined up but nope. hit the red.
so i'm not subscribed at the moment.

Edit: well this is a pain, Fanbox wont accept my card now for some reason.
Any news from your side my guy?

Section

May 20, 2020
Pixiv immediately rejects my card, they wont take my paypal either.

Guess it's either a security measure or JADF found out (though that's unlikely).
Huh. Was there such a measure to block one's card from pixiv? No way J@DF had such a thing like that. Unless not the best time to pledge or connection problem.

Funny enough even though I have/had the money to pledge, I can't pledge since I don't have a CC. Have a debit ATM that can turn into a CC (international at that too) but my mom would bitch about it even though its my money and all. (Planning to make it someday but that's another story).

Guess either we had to wait until the coast is clear for your card/pixiv to work or wait another person with a heart to share some leaks

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
It's very possible that Pixiv is just blocking my card cus it bounced. i get a new card in May tho, i'll try then.
There's no way for Jadf to know who i am. the only way to i wont mention, don't worry about that.

Section

May 20, 2020
Yeah an admin said that cards already scrapped but can't yet displayed it and I doubt that they will add that feature in the short future (probably would took a long time unless they will listen)

While I'm here, will someone upload "Ibuki Douji x condom handjob" and "Iono x Zebstrika creampie" in a google drive or something and link it here? Many thanks in advance.
I do have the Iono one but only the beasty part if that's ok. (I'm more of a beasty fan than futa, sorry)

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
They need to be careful when they display the FanCards.
The username will be a dead give away as to whose account is scraping the FanCard as the FanCard displays your username

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
The username will be a dead give away as to whose account is scraping the FanCard as the FanCard displays your username
The only obvious solution I can see would be to crop it out either automatically or manually and the latter is a tad impossible given the volume of content...

Section

May 20, 2020
I mean, anything's fine as long as it's posted. I don't even remember what the other part of it was, but I'm assuming urethral stuff. There's usually a frame in the futa stuff that's just a solo pic though.

Go ahead. Also, if you have access to sadpanda, go ahead and upload it thre too if you want. People haven't been uploading things there for a bit.
Here's the pic. Its only 2 and kinda disappointing since there's no penetration. If I remember correctly, there's at least 2 or 3 other pic that's is indeed futa and balls inflation or such (no penetration as well)

Section

May 20, 2020
If they willing to, they can just put a note on the page and manually type the pass there, just like how they mock j@df with "stop wasting your time killing links"

Also kem0n0 just updated the page, but sadly of course no pass for the links :feelsbadman:

Levizada

Jul 23, 2020
someone haves the password?
if they have updated kemono,so they have the actual pass too...

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Go ahead. Also, if you have access to sadpanda, go ahead and upload it thre too if you want. People haven't been uploading things there for a bit.
I thought sadpanda is gone? Not that I can check since I can't for hte life of me get on it. :|