Comics Collection Pinup JADF Collection [2021-11-20] [JADF]

WhoKnowsIt755

Jun 1, 2023
Well the koofr link still the same (I think) the only thing that matters is the password which no one can get and since his ass just got suspended it'll be more difficult to get that pass.
Well, he's unsuspended now, so now someone can leak it again.

Section

May 20, 2020
Also, JADF uploaded some new stuff onto his fanbox and substar.
Well. It's pointless to tell stuff like that. All you just need to do is just wait until someone willingly provide us the pass or scrap it here. Until then, j@df have won this shitshow.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Nahhh, I'm missing the content from march to the current date sadly :'(
Sadly, as I imagined, that's probably very likely because it was at that point, on some of the threads, on Kemono that people who uploaded/were supporters of JADF shared one of the Fanbox' fancards codes for anyone to get them goodies. And it's more or less at that point that anything from JADF's rewards hasn't been shared since. Bah, there is one gallery on Sad Panda that has some of the latter rewards (read: mainly from April of this year) but hasn't been updated at all for a good while though.

Section

May 20, 2020
Sadly, as I imagined, that's probably very likely because it was at that point, on some of the threads, on Kemono that people who uploaded/were supporters of JADF shared one of the Fanbox' fancards codes for anyone to get them goodies. And it's more or less at that point that anything from JADF's rewards hasn't been shared since. Bah, there is one gallery on Sad Panda that has some of the latter rewards (read: mainly from April of this year) but hasn't been updated at all for a good while though.
Well what can we expect from kemono. They're being a piece of shit as of lately and being a dumbass triggered mods that spend hours and hours just to ban people from asking question. There was a thread in partychan about jadf and people would or sometimes share the pass and being a kind hearted W's of a person. And the thread got deleted cause one of the mods either got triggered or doesn't like the thread. Either way all we can do now is just wait or do it our self kind of way. And let's hope the wait won't be too long.

leaderofthedarkarts

Apr 21, 2021
Well what can we expect from kemono. They're being a piece of shit as of lately and being a dumbass triggered mods that spend hours and hours just to ban people from asking question. There was a thread in partychan about jadf and people would or sometimes share the pass and being a kind hearted W's of a person. And the thread got deleted cause one of the mods either got triggered or doesn't like the thread. Either way all we can do now is just wait or do it our self kind of way. And let's hope the wait won't be too long.
Kemono looks like it's going to keel over and die at any second now, looks like banning all that "doomposting" in partychan didn't work and the lack of announcements on what is even going on is very telling. Mods being gay is a thing but they take the cake and there's an even gayer mod on telegram which makes any interaction abhorrent in there.
Jadf sperging out with the codes is funny, if I recall he and a whole lot of his bootlicker artists did use kemono and have said so on a discord server (Tony Takara's velocitron, I don't know if it's still accessible) and still have the gall to pull this kind of shit is unbelievable.

Reactions: Pozar55

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Kemono looks like it's going to keel over and die at any second now, looks like banning all that "doomposting" in partychan didn't work and the lack of announcements on what is even going on is very telling. Mods being gay is a thing but they take the cake and there's an even gayer mod on telegram which makes any interaction abhorrent in there.
Jadf sperging out with the codes is funny, if I recall he and a whole lot of his bootlicker artists did use kemono and have said so on a discord server (Tony Takara's velocitron, I don't know if it's still accessible) and still have the gall to pull this kind of shit is unbelievable.

Woah, didn't know about that last bit, also no surprise the splerging since, the MOMENT a link got shared, he would nuke it on the spot. It's even funnier, when you remember his origins as drawing /h/ deliveries as part of the many drawfag threads. And seeing how 4chan gives no shit for legal, moral or at least nothing that is above piracy any thought, it's just so funny to me that JADF instead of embracing it, just goes full apeshit and makes himself look worse in the process.

Reactions: Pozar55