Comics Collection Pinup JADF Collection [2021-11-20] [JADF]

Jahalaa

Jun 20, 2019
I do wonder when the "shut down everything Madagascar" thing started, occasionally on recent streams they would put a scribble overlay to make sure people didn't screenshot the illustrations when they neared completion and DMCA Rule34 the moment a paywalled image so many times the comments went from horny to "inb4 nuked".

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Jesus Christ, that sure is going pretty overboard for even some stream doodles, isn't it?

Jahalaa

Jun 20, 2019
Jesus Christ, that sure is going pretty overboard for even some stream doodles, isn't it?
To clearify it was for illustrations that were meant to be put on the fanbox and only near their completion, regular sketches and doodles didn't get that treatment but yea it is pretty extreme. I don't think i've seen an artist or any content creator go this far against piracy or leaking (I don't know if they still do it as they have mostly streamed doodles and sketches as of late...)

WhoKnowsIt755

Jun 1, 2023
honestly jadf strikes me as a plain retard that doesn't know how to handle piracy properly and at this point i think people don't pirate his shit out of spite because no one wants to bother with his sperg-outs

not even sadpanda is updating and they usually have all of the shit JADF posts (see: 1711 image gallery with a 662 image gallery for older work)

i didn't know that shit about the streams too, does anyone even fucking do screenshots??? how could you possibly live with that image quality :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: i smell schizophrenia

doesn't even take down fanbox images from SankakuComplex, but then again no one ever fucking seems to

Reactions: MisutaOtoko

Section

May 20, 2020
Saw that on his discord. Now we just hope that someone scrap most of his work here or share it.
Kemono probably would update its page but will never gave us the pass since they're being a shitty assheads. Same with sadpanda except the guy who update the page fucking died or disappear for some no good reason.
Just gotta rely on that "hope" even it'll be a false one.

Edit:
Aahh I was right. Kemono did update the shit but surprise surprise no password

Last edited:

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
fr what the fuck is wrong with kemono nowadays? You can't make requests or mention requests without getting instant banned, they don't actually give any passwords, and they barely even update most creators anymore

Section

May 20, 2020
fr what the fuck is wrong with kemono nowadays? You can't make requests or mention requests without getting instant banned, they don't actually give any passwords, and they barely even update most creators anymore
They update the creators by using someone session key. Basically they use someone's key instead doing it from them self. Request has been shut down because the shitty mods can't stand people request and they decided to nuke the request group. they also promise us to update kemono so we can see each artist fancard or scrap them but probably lied bout it. And yeah you can't even mention any of these above or you'll get insta ban cause one mention of it and they go butt hurt. Possibly what happen when fame get to them.

Reactions: Faceface13

Jahalaa

Jun 20, 2019
Saw that on his discord. Now we just hope that someone scrap most of his work here or share it.
Kemono probably would update its page but will never gave us the pass since they're being a shitty assheads. Same with sadpanda except the guy who update the page fucking died or disappear for some no good reason.
Just gotta rely on that "hope" even it'll be a false one.

Edit:
Aahh I was right. Kemono did update the shit but surprise surprise no password
I think you woke up the guy on sadpanda he just updated it lol

Reactions: FuzzyRum

Section

May 20, 2020
I think you woke up the guy on sadpanda he just updated it lol
Saw that too lol. I always keep checking sad panda every time I open opera (yes I use opera). I immediately saved the ones I needed just for countermeasures. Guy probably waited months so he can mass upload since J@df always update at the end of the month and its just 1 or 2 (3 if he's generous (kek)) post since he's lazy af. Also Kuro comics is a slow ass promise by him lol.

Reactions: Jahalaa

Shlimey

Apr 9, 2022
Saw that too lol. I always keep checking sad panda every time I open opera (yes I use opera). I immediately saved the ones I needed just for countermeasures. Guy probably waited months so he can mass upload since J@df always update at the end of the month and its just 1 or 2 (3 if he's generous (kek)) post since he's lazy af. Also Kuro comics is a slow ass promise by him lol.
I can't get sad panda to load the url is exhentai.org right or am i wrong

Shlimey

Apr 9, 2022
And could you upload the most recent ones?

asada12321

Jul 7, 2023
I can't get sad panda to load the url is exhentai.org right or am i wrong
to get in sadpanda you have to download the chrome extension on their github, you just have to download, extract, go to the chrome extension menu, you activate developer mode on (up right corner), and then you hit extract extension or something like that, you choose the sadpanda extension folder, and then you're up to go to the page.

However, to enter exhentai you still have to make an e-hentai forums account, after you make it you have to wait exactly a week or 7 days for it to work, i know it's a really long time, but it really pays up since whenever there's not leaked stuff on kemono or in any other page you can bet it's on exhentai, just like this JADF leak. After you wait the 7 days you will be able to log in with your account (that if you put incognito). If you don't wait the 7 days the page would just put you again in the log in menu lol.

You also have to delete the cookies to try to get in, i don't know how that works but delete them after you install the extension so you don't have errors (you can add another cookies manager extension then delete all sadpanda or exhentai related URL).

and yeah, the URL is actually exhentai.org but it has that security of the extension and the 7 day long account.

Section

May 20, 2020
to get in sadpanda you have to download the chrome extension on their github, you just have to download, extract, go to the chrome extension menu, you activate developer mode on (up right corner), and then you hit extract extension or something like that, you choose the sadpanda extension folder, and then you're up to go to the page.

However, to enter exhentai you still have to make an e-hentai forums account, after you make it you have to wait exactly a week or 7 days for it to work, i know it's a really long time, but it really pays up since whenever there's not leaked stuff on kemono or in any other page you can bet it's on exhentai, just like this JADF leak. After you wait the 7 days you will be able to log in with your account (that if you put incognito). If you don't wait the 7 days the page would just put you again in the log in menu lol.

You also have to delete the cookies to try to get in, i don't know how that works but delete them after you install the extension so you don't have errors (you can add another cookies manager extension then delete all sadpanda or exhentai related URL).

and yeah, the URL is actually exhentai.org but it has that security of the extension and the 7 day long account.
Don't worry I can give some alternative link site that scrapes off sadpanda. I already have e-hentai forum back in 2018ish that's why I can easily come in and out form there lol.

Here's the link
aHR0cHM6Ly+++9pbWhlbnRhaS5+++4eHgvZ2FsbGVyeS8xMDk4NDcyLw==

Sorry. Even though the site is fairly obvious, I can't snitch on them so I encode it.

(Note delete the "+")

Shlimey

Apr 9, 2022
Don't worry I can give some alternative link site that scrapes off sadpanda. I already have e-hentai forum back in 2018ish that's why I can easily come in and out form there lol.

Here's the link
aHR0cHM6Ly+++9pbWhlbnRhaS5+++4eHgvZ2FsbGVyeS8xMDk4NDcyLw==

Sorry. Even though the site is fairly obvious, I can't snitch on them so I encode it.

(Note delete the "+")
Thank you but yes i know of that site alr but its only up to date till like a month or 2 ago it hasnt updated in a while im trying to get the most recent stuff

Section

May 20, 2020
Thank you but yes i know of that site alr but its only up to date till like a month or 2 ago it hasnt updated in a while im trying to get the most recent stuff
The one that I share already updated. I already checked though...