Comics Collection Pinup JADF Collection [2021-11-20] [JADF]

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well fuck me, too damn late. Shit. Would appreciate if a kind soul could reupload said content, but I know it might too much to ask, thanks either way.

Section

May 20, 2020
Y'all heard the news? Looks like J@df giving his links for free now since he almost got banned from shitty Fanbox rules or tos. Kinda feel bad but idk, it is what it is. Still gonna try making a CC to support that mofo if I can make it.
(Koofr link is in his tweet btw)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So according to the Fanbox post it seems, and from the most recent post he made on twitter, seems to be a mix of (naturally) Fanbox rules, because of course not censored and uncensored content via japanese means is illegal there, and, as always, credit card companies. Really fucking sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: Cross Zero

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah... I just noticed... this fucking sucks so much ugh... well, time for this song and dance password bullshit all over again...

FuzzyRum

Nov 19, 2020
Its on his twitter, only one image. Unless you want the clean version. If so then go into the comments and click on his koofr link and type in 755141 for the password. Its in the NEWEST STUFF folder and then make your way into the Pixiv Requests batch Volume 1 folder.
Looks like the password was changed now.