Comics Collection Pinup JADF Collection [2021-11-20] [JADF]

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
password has changed again. Look if it really comes down to it ik a DMCA ignoring host that will even let the IPs of the server get blackholed
It costs money to replace the IP, but the server will basically never go down.
I have a headache, i hate headaches. so i'll probably shovel out the money and just automate the new IPs to a domain record so don't even have to deal with it.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Seems like his latest post, surprisingly, is an actual free one, thank lord for that.

Section

May 20, 2020
Seems like his latest post, surprisingly, is an actual free one, thank lord for that.
He's sometimes makes free post time to times but its either a 1 pic or a experimental ones. Sadly the newer one is paid and probably the upcoming ones.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Any updates? Or is JADF changing passwords every other hour now?
The Kaho and Fauna post is still, currently, the lastest post on his fanbox page.
Most likely, as he did this prior, he changes passwords by the hour, or at least after a certain time, you can safely assume if it's not one hour each, it might be either around 30 minutes each or less, given the speed of how he changes them beforehand, you never know.

Section

May 20, 2020
Any updates? Or is JADF changing passwords every other hour now?
Depends on what update you're asking. If its leaks, its already shared on post above. If its new set from j@df himself, no. He's still working on it and approximately will drop at 7th of November with the new nelson x pig set and probably the castoria futa(?)