VN Others Abandoned Jamal Banged My Mom! [v0.67a] [shiloo]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So how do I actually know it wasn't my mom who banged Jamal, and not as stated above.

Maybe its a chicken and the egg type situation. :unsure:
Jamal came first.

Your mom told me.

2020 and doing a "mom" joke ... I feel unclean.

Especially when it's saying he banged mine too. Right now i'm just curious how many mothers Jamal is fucking.

• Haha
Reactions: GangsterV
Apr 5, 2018
True, but tbh, isn't that half the fun of having a message board? We'd have to disable write access for everyone but uploaders for this not to happen. Try to see the humour in it :)
Its not fun at all here because moderators enforce rules haphazardly, there is no definitive response to actions. If a mod happens to not like what you said then your comments are censored. They are quick to point out if you want to have a discussion then do so on the section dedicated to that called "General Discussions" and not on game threads.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Aww....someone has discovered basic Klub17 and microsoft paint. They grow up so fast....*sniff*.

Should be an option to get Jamal out of the way, like phoning the police, tell 'em it's like Pokemon Go....'Gotta Catch Jamal' :)

Reactions: acewinz

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Why is it always "Jamal banged my mom" rather than I banged Jamal's mom ?
Because the patreons wanted to see Jamal does that to... not the other way around. As for the reason why i'm gonna leave that for your imagination. You probably knew already but there's a reason why amongst "ntr games" , the netorare side (mc got cucked) is a much more popular demand than netori (mc does the cucking).

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 517114

Overview:
Jamal banged your mom!​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-15
Release Date: 2019-10-13
Developer: shiloo
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Thanks to xןʞ for offering to moderate this thread!

View attachment 517771 View attachment 517772 View attachment 517773 View attachment 517774
giphy (2)s.gif

LonelyMusha

Jun 29, 2019
Okay i read some comments about NTR here, and i didn't play the game. BUT! Doesn't NTR tag suppose to mean that someone steals your gf or your lover? I mean he secretly has feelings for his mom or what?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Everybody is busy talking about Ntr again as always, did somebody fix the problem that the game gets stuck in the bedroom when he is in the bedroom with his mom?.

Reactions: Pyrrical

guus

Nov 4, 2017
Everybody is busy talking about Ntr again as always, did somebody fix the problem that the game gets stuck in the bedroom when he is in the bedroom with his mom?.
It happened to me, can't get past it through regular clicking or the skip version. if this is a reoccurring problem, then updating the game doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: BeastMaster59
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes