VN Others Abandoned Jamal Banged My Mom! [v0.67a] [shiloo]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

nekedjourou

Sep 27, 2019
Being NTR lover but the tittle spoiled the game let alone the first scene. Couldn't keep playing past the flashback.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
As that would make it an entirely different kind of game?

Some of this will seam out there but that is because the analysis is about The interacial powerplay genre as a whole.

The black ntring a whity is just racism apptoached from the other side, as the black is nothing more then a bestial sextoy driven on desire, getting to be with someone who is giving in to pleasure, it isnt giving in to the person, it is just the body the person provide. While the white guy can provide almost everything that is important, a house, a stable income, etc...
Having a too small dick isnt something you can improve, and a mentallity/worry about you being bad at it will make preformance worse.
Some people would settle for getting a sextoy to help out, but when that isnt enough, well cheating become an option. and then why not with a black man then, since they arent really human, and not a threat in the other more important aspects. Them black just want pussy, no relationship, so the underpreforming part will still be able to keep the emotional connection to the one he can't sexually sayisfy.
Giving the racist-cuck an easy out as it is something they "cant" provide themselfs.

This make the whole switching roles a new cathegory all together. As one is a cuck humiliation story, The other is a powerfull bully humiliation story.
Someone able to get everything pushing down someone that deserved nothing. The white takes what little the black guy got.
Impressning her with his car, his house, his straff... Treating her like a Princess enough that she even start to recent her current partner. And therefor usually end up leaving him alltogether for the better option.

In the end it is just racism influencing the way the fetish works. In eighter case the black guy is just a tool, eighter to push down and take power from, or to let your wife(or whatever) use as a toy because you/the white charakter can't.

I have based this on games and comics I have found with this racial power play story kind of thing during the last 8 years. There are the odd examples that deviate from the norm ofcourse (like 1 in 30), and the analysis is based on the majority.

Thank you for comming to my TED talk.

I am always open for conversations tho and if you, any of you, can dissprove this, I'm more then happy to listen to you.

Edit: sorry about spelling/grammar, cellphone set to another language.
yeeeeeeep sounds about racist

Reactions: thunderkiss321
Dec 30, 2017
I downloaded this but the art is way too shit, couldn't play for more than a few minutes, barely got into the flashback, it was worse then Theresa Simpson game.

Jun 6, 2017
these parants/family members NTR logic is still a mystery to me,

The milf is not the main character lover,

dos that mean that your dad or single mom boyfriend & sisters boyfriend/husband has been cucking you all this time?
This comes up every now and then. The driving force behind NTR stories is that someone close to the protagonist/POV character is stolen away from them. Either in a physical sense (sex) or mental sense (losing their love). Or in many cases, both. The target of the NTR can be the lover, crush or even family member of the protagonist.

A sexual relationship is not always necessary as NTR leans more heavily into the emotions of the characters. The physical "stealing" of a loved one is important as well, but it's often the emotions involved that make it all work. This is also why, say, your DAD fucking your mom isn't NTR. They're family. Though, there can always be exceptions in stories where the relationship between father and son is hostile and there is some Oedipus style story elements going on. But that's the gist of it. NTR can target pretty much any character that is important to the protagonist.

Last edited:

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Don't you hate it when your mom chooses rather to be raped than call the cops. I wish she would stop doing that to be honest.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Don't you hate it when your mom chooses rather to be raped than call the cops. I wish she would stop doing that to be honest.
What's hot and selling about most of these are the fact that most of the women are always closet masochist sluts so getting blackmailed and raped (arguably) is actually what they secretly wanted but their goody two shoes loved ones never gave it to them hard the way they like it :LOL:.

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 517970

Come on game developers..

How about:

Ryu banged my mom
Charlie banged my mom
Kevin banged my mom
Jose banged my mom
Ramesh banged my mom
Ichiro banged my mom

Ha these all go down the route of BBC which isn't a new concept really (I get it that there's a market/fetish/genre/liking for that but it'd be nice to see someone change it up a bit and not lean hard into the racial cucking/stereotypes a thousand other games have done before)..

Racist cucking is best cucking

• Haha
Reactions: crewfalcons

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Guess it's Tyrone's lil broda, because I thought every black dude that takes your wife is named Tyrone.

Reactions: AJBit

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I wish there will be a route where you can kill Jamal without gameover, or get rid of him and take over as Mom's lover and I would go on that route , sounds ironic coming from me, an ntr lover but I just can't stand evil and dominating guys, I prefer the woman as the ntr bitch, evil one and a cheater, so I'm on the MC's side

Reactions: Gandalf78 and AJBit
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes