VN Others Abandoned Jamal Banged My Mom! [v0.67a] [shiloo]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I am going to imagine that this was a game with good visual art, compelling writing, and minimal bugs in the code and on a better engine like Renpy for argument's sake, and critical analysis.

First thing first, this is NOT an NTR game. Wait what, how come it's not an NTR game? Because it's the protagonist's mother, not his wife or girlfriend. My mother remarried a man that was not my biological father growing up. I had a stepfather growing up, that does not make me a cuckold in any way shape, or form. If anything my stepdad was the cuck to my real dad growing up. In such a scenario as all stepdads truly are party to a precucked relationship.

Such a genre feels like more so a "Sissy white boi worshipping black cock genre". More so than NTR. I think that's what the fans of such a game really want. They want the protagonist to be sissified and offer up his anus to appease Jamal more so Jealous of his mother than her dark skinned lover. In denial of their homosexuality. Time to come out of the closet sissies.

Basing the story around the perspective of the weak white male is also the least interesting character to follow in such a genre.

In the title there are 3 characters;
1) Weak white boi
2) Slut milf
3) Black Bull

Of all 3 of those options, the weak white boi is by far the most boring to follow their perspective from a story tellers point of view. It would be like following an action movie from the perspective of a minor background character that is never a part of the core action. As if Die Hard were told from the perspective of Hostage #11 tied to a chair the entire film doing nothing for 2 hours instead of John Mclain or Hans Gruber.

From the black bull perspective:
Weak white boi is nothing. Just some pussy whose mother he bones. May as well follow Jamal have him fuck the white bois momma, maybe that cute young teacher at the school, and the weak white boi's sister or girlfriend, and some other bitches too if he feels like it. Fuck whoever he feels like, it doesn't gotta revolve around the weak white boi, Jamal can go fuck women that weak white boi never met.

From the Slut Mom Perspective:
She may actually have more of a vested interest in the weak white boi than he does himself. From her perspective the player could choose to engage in incest with him or not, and whether or not to pursue things with Jamal or other young men, or women for that matter. There could be a whole secret lesbian adventure or the thrill of being caught by the son or not, then you got the whole dynamic of is Jamal going to be something serious or just some temporary fuck buddy. It doesn't need to revolve around Jamal or the white boi either. There are plenty of other dicks out there.

From the weak white boi perspective:
Welp Jamal is fucking my mom again... Guess I'll jerk off and cry before bed.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
First thing first, this is NOT an NTR game. Wait what, how come it's not an NTR game? Because it's the protagonist's mother, not his wife or girlfriend. My mother remarried a man that was not my biological father growing up. I had a stepfather growing up, that does not make me a cuckold in any way shape, or form. If anything my stepdad was the cuck to my real dad growing up. In such a scenario as all stepdads truly are party to a precucked relationship.
I see this said quite often, so I guess a lot of people don't really understand what netorare means, and instead translate it to cuckold. Netorare means "taken away by sleeping with", which open up a lot more options then "boyfriend - girlfriend" and "husband - wife" relationships. For example, a son losing his (none-incestral) relationship with his mother because the mother is always busy fucking her new boyfriend. Hell the whole "mother fucking sons bully for the sons sake" is a fucking cliché in japanese NTR art.

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
I see this said quite often, so I guess a lot of people don't really understand what netorare means, and instead translate it to cuckold. Netorare means "taken away by sleeping with", which open up a lot more options then "boyfriend - girlfriend" and "husband - wife" relationships. For example, a son losing his (none-incestral) relationship with his mother because the mother is always busy fucking her new boyfriend. Hell the whole "mother fucking sons bully for the sons sake" is a fucking cliché in japanese NTR art.
I agree. Definitely NTR.

Misbehaving

Dec 20, 2019
This game seems like barely repressed anger from a racist towards whites...
I wonder if a white dude banged his mom, I can imagine him making this game while crying salty salty tears as his mother screams "YES YES YES" and her headboard bangs the wall to his room.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I am going to imagine that this was a game with good visual art, compelling writing, and minimal bugs in the code and on a better engine like Renpy for argument's sake, and critical analysis.

Such a genre feels like more so a "Sissy white boi worshipping black cock genre". More so than NTR. I think that's what the fans of such a game really want. They want the protagonist to be sissified and offer up his anus to appease Jamal more so Jealous of his mother than her dark skinned lover. In denial of their homosexuality. Time to come out of the closet sissies.

Basing the story around the perspective of the weak white male is also the least interesting character to follow in such a genre.

In the title there are 3 characters;
1) Weak white boi
2) Slut milf
3) Black Bull

Of all 3 of those options, the weak white boi is by far the most boring to follow their perspective from a story tellers point of view. It would be like following an action movie from the perspective of a minor background character that is never a part of the core action. As if Die Hard were told from the perspective of Hostage #11 tied to a chair the entire film doing nothing for 2 hours instead of John Mclain or Hans Gruber.

From the black bull perspective:
Weak white boi is nothing. Just some pussy whose mother he bones. May as well follow Jamal have him fuck the white bois momma, maybe that cute young teacher at the school, and the weak white boi's sister or girlfriend, and some other bitches too if he feels like it. Fuck whoever he feels like, it doesn't gotta revolve around the weak white boi, Jamal can go fuck women that weak white boi never met.

From the Slut Mom Perspective:
She may actually have more of a vested interest in the weak white boi than he does himself. From her perspective the player could choose to engage in incest with him or not, and whether or not to pursue things with Jamal or other young men, or women for that matter. There could be a whole secret lesbian adventure or the thrill of being caught by the son or not, then you got the whole dynamic of is Jamal going to be something serious or just some temporary fuck buddy. It doesn't need to revolve around Jamal or the white boi either. There are plenty of other dicks out there.

From the weak white boi perspective:
Welp Jamal is fucking my mom again... Guess I'll jerk off and cry before bed.
imagine spending this much time writing about this game and being wrong lmao

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Does the "Replay" options work for anyone? I tried it after completing a path, but I get boxes with "?" in the menu.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
imagine spending this much time writing about this game and being wrong lmao
A requirement for something to be NTR is an active romantic relationship with the person. If your sister fucks everyone on the block, that cute girl you got a crush on at the bank sucks off all her coworkers, that waitress that flirted with you goes home to some other man, and all that shit happens it's not NTR. If anything it would you being an "Incel" in such a scenario, and a "peeping tom /voyeur" and not a cuck if spying on them.

Nothing I said is wrong. Cuckolds are very often times latent homosexuals in the closet. Many of them will eagerly clean up the bulls cum after he filled the slut with a thick and creamy load. It's a very strong theme in sissification as well, often times the slut will make the cuck wear a little chastity cage as well just like any other sissy. Cuckoldry is very often gay men using straight women to humiliate them into doing gay things.

As soon as the woman is away, but one of the bulls is around the homosexual sissification is apparent.

Here is a fun little Reddit story about a sissy that was "raped" by his wife's boyfriend. The bull probably assumed the dude was gay as most people do. Bulls oftentimes make cucks their little prison bitch, and they learn to love it.

One could make argument for "Swinging" and "Open Relationships" not being as gay, but when it's a half-open thing and the guy is a cuck it's very gay. At least swingers and folks in open relationships are both sluts and getting some on the side. With the cuck thing it's the woman getting whatever she wants, and a weak male not able to control her at all. It's the most pathetic thing in the world.

Well, what about a guy with erectile dysfunction that can't get it up, or if he got a tiny micropenis but still wants his woman satisfied? Fair enough, at least that is for a medical reason. The thing is vibrators, and dildos, and oral sex are still very much a thing. A real man can satisfy a woman without even taking his pants off. Choosing to bring another man into the picture is never a necessity, and only something a doormat would do. Weak men like this don't even know how to change their own oil, and need to get another man to do that for them too.

These cuckolds keep a woman as a "Beard" for show. To keep up a reputation in polite company. When in fact they are almost always a closet homosexual.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
A requirement for something to be NTR is an active romantic relationship with the person.
nope.
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.
the source of that jelousy can be wathever bond MC have with that girl (or girls); romantic relationship, friends, childood friend, mother, sister, daughter etcc. if there is frustration and jealousy because someone have stealed that girl (or girls) from MC, that's netorare.

the common meaning is of course primarily related on (and are born by) romantic relationships scenarios, but it's not a strict prerequisite.
game like are without any doubt a netorare game for japan audience, as well every other games with similar scenario.
try to browse the ntr tag on n-hentai or ex-hentai and u will have a good sight on what the japs consider be legit netorare.

Reactions: Zar

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
the source of that jelousy can be wathever bond MC have with that girl (or girls); romantic relationship, friends, childood friend, mother, sister, daughter etcc. if there is frustration and jealousy because someone have stealed that girl (or girls) from MC, that's netorare.
I have a neighbor that has a fancy automobile. I look out my window every morning to see that fancy set of wheels and I sure am jealous of it, and that frustrates me.l When he gets behind the wheel to go to work, or his hot teenage daughter is making her allowance washing it in her bikini I sure wish it was my car and, not his. The guy even let his son learn to drive in it the one day I saw him giving the lad a driving lesson. At the end of the day, it is not my car, and it was not stolen from me. This was not grand theft auto.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes