VN Others Abandoned Jamal Banged My Mom! [v0.67a] [shiloo]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Does someone have the bugfix for this version? Theres's one already available...

Because after we take pictures of MC's mom, we can't leave the house.

Reactions: SanaeS

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Jamal Banged My Mom version 0.6A
Version 0.65A now available for Patreons only. Version 0.5C is the final public non-Patreon release and is considered the demo version. Please don't share this version or else I have to reconsider futher development.
This version includes:
  • Jenny bathroom scene.
  • Jenny domination scene in locker room with Jamal.
  • Finished handjob scene with Caroline and Jamal (love storyline)
  • New character "Monique" (Jamal's sister).
  • New character "Mrs.Munchin" from "Jamal Banged Corona" game.
  • New character "Bo" the school janitor.
  • "Mr.Nuts" who tells you when you should save your game.
  • Markers next to options early in the game so that the player knows which choices lead to either domination, love or pimp storyline later in the game.
  • Started on the replay option. When you see a NSFW scene, a message will pop up saying that the scene is unlocked. Then you can replay it directly from the gallery (not finished, in progress!)
  • Bugfix on Jenny's shirt not changing color properly during dialogue.
There will be a MAC and WIN release. Files must be unzipped. Please PM me if you are having any issues.
Instructions WINDOWS:
  1. Make a folder on your C: drive, call it JBMM (or whatever you like).
  2. Download the file, JBMMWIN065A.z01, JBMMWIN065A.z02, JBMMWIN065A.z03 files linked below. Place them all in that folder together (you have to have all of them in one single folder!).
  3. Download and install Zipware (link below, free!). You can also use Winzip or try using other freeware zip software (I tested with Zipware and it works)
  4. Right-click on JBMMWIN06A in the folder (not the ones with .z01/z02/z03, these are only archive files) and click "Open with" then click Zipware.
  5. Click "Extract". Pick the folder you want to extract too (Don't worry, it will extract as a single folder).
  6. Run Jamal_banged_my_mom.exe in extracted folder JBMMWIN06A
  7. Enjoy
Same basically goes for MAC but download the JBMMMAC06A file series instead, iZip should open the archive and you can install through the dmg file.
If still trouble unzipping, try downloading again and use Zipware. I downloaded all the files online here and they work after unpack!
Zipware can be found here WINDOWS
iZip can be found here MAC
PS: The reason I have to make small zip files like this is because A: Patreon has a 200mb file limit B: I now bought Winzip and made split files to make sure there is high quality on the split. Sadly limitations here are either 100MB or 250MB :(
Files have been extracted and tested on 2 different computers, so the archives should work. If you are having any issues, please let me know.
Regards Shiloo

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
"Jamal Banged Corona" adult mini-game
Full version containing part 1 & 2
"Queen Corona is sending her virus minions to earth to eliminate humanity! Luckily Prof.Munchin has found a cure to fight of her army of cruelty, and with a little help of Jamal's dicipline skills, hopefully earth will be saved and Jamal will have his prize!"
Fetishes Part 1: Dominance Part 2: Cuckold
Instructions WINDOWS:
  1. Make a folder on your C: drive, call it JBC (or whatever you like).
  2. Download the file linked below. Place it in the folder.
  3. Download and install Zipware (link below, free!). You can also use Winzip or try using other freeware zip software (I tested with Zipware and it works)
  4. Right-click on in the folder
  5. Click "Extract". Pick the folder you want to extract too (Don't worry, it will extract as a single folder).
  6. Run Jamal_banged_Corona.exe in extracted folder.
  7. Enjoy
Same basically goes for MAC but download the file instead, iZip should open the archive and you can install through the dmg file.
If still trouble unzipping, try downloading again and use Zipware. I downloaded all the files online here and they work after unpack!
Zipware can be found here WINDOWS
iZip can be found here MAC

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes