VN Others Abandoned Jamal Banged My Mom! [v0.67a] [shiloo]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
I have a neighbor that has a fancy automobile. I look out my window every morning to see that fancy set of wheels and I sure am jealous of it, and that frustrates me.l When he gets behind the wheel to go to work, or his hot teenage daughter is making her allowance washing it in her bikini I sure wish it was my car and, not his. The guy even let his son learn to drive in it the one day I saw him giving the lad a driving lesson. At the end of the day, it is not my car, and it was not stolen from me. This was not grand theft auto.
This is getting silly... Netorare(NTR) is a japanese word that does not translate directly to cuckolding, hence the definitions of cuckolding doesn't need to apply for something to be netorare.
This clearly isn't a game containing cuckolding, but it is still a game containing NTR.

And your example has nothing to do with it, since you had no relationship with his car before he got it.

NTR (specifically the netorare kind of NTR) is commonly about invoking "painful" emotions (loss/jealousy/grief/sadness/...), or anger, by a degradation or betrayal of the relationship between one character and a second character caused by said second characters sexual involvement with a third character.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
I have a neighbor that has a fancy automobile. I look out my window every morning to see that fancy set of wheels and I sure am jealous of it, and that frustrates me.l When he gets behind the wheel to go to work, or his hot teenage daughter is making her allowance washing it in her bikini I sure wish it was my car and, not his. The guy even let his son learn to drive in it the one day I saw him giving the lad a driving lesson. At the end of the day, it is not my car, and it was not stolen from me. This was not grand theft auto.
Thx dude, with this i have confirmation that you absolutely don't know what you're talking about.
u don't have any kind of relationship with that car, because it's an object, not a person. ntr is a fetish between people, not objects.

i repeat myself: if u have a relationship of every kind with a girl, then someone steal that girl from you, and u feel frustration and jealousy, that's netorare. the nature of that bond doesn't matter, as long is strong enough for MC to feel that kinds of emotions.

ie: if u see the neighbor's daughter like a sister, and u have a strong bond with her, and someone fuck and steal her from you, it's netorare.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
can't get this to run , seem to get a console type screen with nw.js logo and lot of info in bottom right hand corner but no game

TheShadowJacker

May 31, 2020
Thanks for the latest version share! I must now return to my lair and not be seen until the next version comes out *fap *fap *fap

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Download/Zip is missing JBMM067AWIN.z02
Yes the uploader has mixed up the MAC archive file with the PC files so the PC download is missing the second pc archive file.

Can't find the other PC archive file so download useless all shares have the same error.

It would be great if the uploader could re-up the archive with the correct pc archive files.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked
Jamal Banged My Mom version 0.67A
Version 0.67A now available for Patreons only. Version 0.5C is the final public non-Patreon release and is considered the demo version.
This version includes:
  • Replay Gallery for Caroline now fully working, but let me know if you have issues with this. Jenny will be added later.
  • Added the love scene between Jamal and Jenny in the locker room
  • Fixed some delay in the first school scene with Jamal during button clicks
  • Fixed the Dominant/Pimping/Love guide titles as some of them were misplaced
  • Fixed some repetetive text in the Jenny toilet scene
There will be a MAC and WIN release. Files must be unzipped. Please PM me if you are having any issues.
Instructions WINDOWS:
  1. Make a folder on your C: drive, call it JBMM (or whatever you like).
  2. Download the file, JBMM067AWIN.z01, JBMM067AWIN.z02, JBMM067AWIN.z03, JBMM067AWIN.z04 files linked below. Place them all in that folder together (you have to have all of them in one single folder!).
  3. Download and install Zipware (link below, free!). You can also use Winzip or try using other freeware zip software (I tested with Zipware and it works)
  4. Right-click on JBMM067AWIN in the folder (not the ones with .z01/z02/z03, these are only archive files) and click "Open with" then click Zipware.
  5. Click "Extract". Pick the folder you want to extract too (Don't worry, it will extract as a single folder).
  6. Run Jamal_banged_my_mom.exe in extracted folder JBMM067AWIN
  7. Enjoy
Same basically goes for MAC but download the JBMMMAC06A file series instead, iZip should open the archive and you can install through the dmg file.
If still trouble unzipping, try downloading again and use Zipware. I downloaded all the files online here and they work after unpack!
Zipware can be found here WINDOWS
iZip can be found here MAC
PS: The reason I have to make small zip files like this is because A: Patreon has a 200mb file limit B: I now bought Winzip and made split files to make sure there is high quality on the split. Sadly limitations here are either 100MB or 250MB :(
Files have been extracted and tested on 2 different computers, so the archives should work. If you are having any issues, please let me know.
Regards Shiloo

Win:
Mac:

1 Like

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

Unlocked
Jamal Banged My Mom version 0.67A
Version 0.67A now available for Patreons only. Version 0.5C is the final public non-Patreon release and is considered the demo version.
This version includes:
  • Replay Gallery for Caroline now fully working, but let me know if you have issues with this. Jenny will be added later.
  • Added the love scene between Jamal and Jenny in the locker room
  • Fixed some delay in the first school scene with Jamal during button clicks
  • Fixed the Dominant/Pimping/Love guide titles as some of them were misplaced
  • Fixed some repetetive text in the Jenny toilet scene
There will be a MAC and WIN release. Files must be unzipped. Please PM me if you are having any issues.
Instructions WINDOWS:
  1. Make a folder on your C: drive, call it JBMM (or whatever you like).
  2. Download the file, JBMM067AWIN.z01, JBMM067AWIN.z02, JBMM067AWIN.z03, JBMM067AWIN.z04 files linked below. Place them all in that folder together (you have to have all of them in one single folder!).
  3. Download and install Zipware (link below, free!). You can also use Winzip or try using other freeware zip software (I tested with Zipware and it works)
  4. Right-click on JBMM067AWIN in the folder (not the ones with .z01/z02/z03, these are only archive files) and click "Open with" then click Zipware.
  5. Click "Extract". Pick the folder you want to extract too (Don't worry, it will extract as a single folder).
  6. Run Jamal_banged_my_mom.exe in extracted folder JBMM067AWIN
  7. Enjoy
Same basically goes for MAC but download the JBMMMAC06A file series instead, iZip should open the archive and you can install through the dmg file.
If still trouble unzipping, try downloading again and use Zipware. I downloaded all the files online here and they work after unpack!
Zipware can be found here WINDOWS
iZip can be found here MAC
PS: The reason I have to make small zip files like this is because A: Patreon has a 200mb file limit B: I now bought Winzip and made split files to make sure there is high quality on the split. Sadly limitations here are either 100MB or 250MB :(
Files have been extracted and tested on 2 different computers, so the archives should work. If you are having any issues, please let me know.
Regards Shiloo

Win:MEGA
Mac:MEGA

1 Like

not going to bother the mega sites only allow ya to d/l so much then they make ya wait 4 or 5hrs or more to resume downloads
at this rate would take a few weeks to download....IF ya can get just ONE BIG ZIP then ill go for it otherwise nope im out

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
not going to bother the mega sites only allow ya to d/l so much then they make ya wait 4 or 5hrs or more to resume downloads
at this rate would take a few weeks to download....IF ya can get just ONE BIG ZIP then ill go for it otherwise nope im out
Win:
Mac:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Reactions: jpostel

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
This is getting annoying after DL for Win from every site and they were all apparently android versions, then this afternoon supposedly V67A but it is exactly the same as the previous version???? and you do not get half the scenes listed on the patreon page I think I just keep getting the demo version under different release No's

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes