CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Janner is a 3D artist who makes medium animations and renders of original (with a few exception like Lola Bunny for example) characters.
All of them being Monster (except one Dwarf), some being Futa.

Updated: 2023-02-20
Artist: Janner - - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language:
Resolution:
Files: 90 Videos / 249 Pictures / 33 PSD
Length: 45m26s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List Download:

Torrent (2022-06-22)

2014: - - - -
2015: - - - -
2016: - - - -
2017: - - - -
2018: - - - -
2019: - - - -
2020: - - - -
2021: - - - -
2022: - - - -

Arcana Sutra: - - -

Compressed: - - -

5.gif 4.gif 3.gif 2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
I do believe that I have some of the even older works from him, as Ezria and Xelthia didn't always look like that.

Sadly I cant do something fancy as OP, and make a torrent... the best I can do is provide a . Also sorry there is not a great sorting order.

(In the middle of uploading them as I made this message, will edit this message when its all uploaded)

Upload went faster then I wax experting, so all I had is there now.

Edit
Mega Link taken down, from this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuirCuir

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I do believe that I have some of the even older works from him, as Ezria and Xelthia didn't always look like that.

Sadly I cant do something fancy as OP, and make a torrent... the best I can do is provide a . Also sorry there is not a great sorting order.

(In the middle of uploading them as I made this message, will edit this message when its all uploaded)

Upload went faster then I wax experting, so all I had is there now.
Do you have maybe the years where those were made?

EDIT: I haven't thoroughly checked but it seem that you shared everything that may be missing from OP? I didn't see duplicates on it (seem like there's some duplicates between the gif and webm from your archive).

So I assume that everything you shared is missing and there isn't any duplicate against OP, correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: darkmudkip

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
Do you have maybe the years where those were made?

EDIT: I haven't thoroughly checked but it seem that you shared everything that may be missing from OP? I didn't see duplicates on it (seem like there's some duplicates between the gif and webm from your archive).

So I assume that everything you shared is missing and there isn't any duplicate against OP, correct?
I dont 100% have the date for were each and every one of them got made, But the very first one is from 2014 following the post where I got it back in the days.
The link is still working for it

None of those files were something I got from the OP post, and very much should not be duplicate against it sense all of those are where the first models.
Though you are correct there are duplicates between the gif and webm version. Thats were I lost track of time and never had it sorted, same with the pictures.

Edit

.... Seems like I did a very half ass sorting on it, as some of the folders are even empty... For the animation were not even put inside them...
I will go take a look at it, and try my best to fix the sorting. Will take me time, but will make a update for when its done
Would you be able to tell me what else you would like it to be sorted in, other then date of creating/shared ?

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I dont 100% have the date for were each and every one of them got made, But the very first one is from 2014 following the post where I got it back in the days.
The link is still working for it

None of those files were something I got from the OP post, and very much should not be duplicate against it sense all of those are where the first models.
Though you are correct there are duplicates between the gif and webm version. Thats were I lost track of time and never had it sorted, same with the pictures.

Edit

.... Seems like I did a very half ass sorting on it, as some of the folders are even empty... For the animation were not even put inside them...
I will go take a look at it, and try my best to fix the sorting. Will take me time, but will make a update for when its done
Would you be able to tell me what else you would like it to be sorted in, other then date of creating/shared ?
The best is usually date of release + original title and checking for duplicates (sometime you may have duplicates of different quality if he did upload to website that may re-encode video).

Last edited:
Reactions: darkmudkip

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
The best is usually date of release + original title and checking for duplicates (sometime you may have duplicates of different quality if he did upload to website that may re-encode video).
I manage to get them all into the release date and renaming the pictures with their the title, by looking for them on his .
Have sorted all the animation so they are in the right folder following their name. Both the gif and the webm versions.
I remember getting all of those files with a torrent he made back in 2017, but will have to say sorry that dont know if thats the best encoding or not... At least I found out that main of them is before 2017.

Have remade the , with the sorting edit.
Edit.
Link has been shutdown, as its content has been added to OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Berra and CuirCuir

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
CuirCuir I get corrupted file/torrent when I try to DL and use your torrent file. I use Transmission 3.00. Not sure if I am being dumb or not :)
No worries, you're not dumb, TransmissionBT has a recent bug with hybrid torrent that has been fixed but not pushed in the stable version.

So either you compile TransmissionBT from the source yourself to get it working or you use another client in the mean time (like latest qBittorrent).

Reactions: OGCena
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote