Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I noticed this in script_interedit.rpa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone knows how to make this work? Whenever I try to change anything, it just brake the whole game.

riddick86

May 24, 2020
Everytime i try to load a save file i get script errors and it doesn't give me an option to start a new game. It also starts from Chapter 2 as well now from the downloads and you can't start from Chapter 1 any ideas?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I noticed this in script_interedit.rpa:

Does anyone knows how to make this work? Whenever I try to change anything, it just brake the whole game.
Well I tested using the URM tool, and it changed the age fine when I edited Madison's age. Also included some images.

Install: Copy the 0x52_URM file into your game folder. Run title exe and use ALT m key's together to bring up the tool's search screen.

Regards.

Reactions: Garatempus2

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So we went from Solid looking renders which actually looked Great to A.I. Generated................

Literally Just started Chap 2 and I clearly can see in the scene lying in the Hospital bed and the edges and smoothness and just overall quality looks like it was A.I. Generated.

So we Went from IMO Top Tier Quality to Less than Sub Par quality that fast.

I Hope this is not the planned future to be reliant on A.I. now because this just shows that's Devs are willing to lure people in with actual Good Solid Looking Work/Renders and then to pull the rug out from under them with A.I. Generated stuff.

If Dev admitted from start they planned to use A.I. and be heavily reliant on it then i would not be complaining but the fact is they just slid it in and "Hoped" we wouldn't notice.

View attachment 3996503

Around the Face and Eyes and Cheeks and Neck.

Vs. something like this from Chap. 1

View attachment 3996512

You Can Literally see how much smoother and clean Chap 1 looks vs the new content

"Literally Just started Chap 2 and I clearly can see in the scene lying in the Hospital bed and the edges and smoothness and just overall quality looks like it was A.I. Generated."

....bruh, that's not ai generated XD That's called his face.... not moving lmao

as for why everything else looks smoother, most likely it's either the dev upgrading/modding the daz engine to produce higher quality renders and finding more HD textures and props for everything. I won't say Chap 1 renders were bad but they do have that old DAZ qualities and artifacts.

the only ai generated thing is the image i mention above lmao

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The English translation reverts to French right after Lexi leaves the bus stop after spending the night at Jason's apartment. As far as I can tell it just stays that way. I was just getting into the story... It was very aggravating... to say the least.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
the code keeps telling me its wrong
the code is right, type it exactly like in op.

About update...so underwhelming. Like 70% of it just girls talk, Monique character is so unattractive, and I'm talking not about looks, but whole sick body positive attitude. Like she's clearly unhealthy, but made up million excuses why it's ok and she should be proud of herself, instead of dealing with a problem.

Maria? Why should we really care about her? She wasn't even main LI in previous updates, just random hooker off the street, and now we have to promise her ethernal love and compassion to save her life? Like wtf?
And furry is just not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JasonComingOfAge-0.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The image in the banner from the OP has definitely been modified with AI.
So has an AI filter been applied to the game's renders too or not? I've just read two contradicting messages here.

Reactions: Grelk

WhatEver3333

Jun 24, 2023
Started the game but I have only 2 options. "Load" - there is nothing to load ofc. And continue which i cant click cuz there is nothing to continue. So... how you start playing this game?

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes