vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't know those last two titles but the other games of this collection are true classics.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
That is quite the blast from the past. I remember playing all of these ages ago.Seasons of Sakura left quite a deep impression on me and Runaway City was one of those games that opened me to the mind control genre.

alleway14

Aug 3, 2018
Ah yes, Season of the Sakura. Can't wait to date Totally-not-Hikaru, Totally-not-Umi, and Totally-not-Fuu.
Not to mention Definitely-not-Rei and Blatantly-not-Asuka. Unfortunately Clearly-not-Misato wasn't in the 'date' pool, or we could have had the whole bunch... holy crap, were there just 2 original characters here, or I just didn't get the references?

Reactions: Julius

Galfort

Nov 21, 2017
Not to mention Definitely-not-Rei and Blatantly-not-Asuka. Unfortunately Clearly-not-Misato wasn't in the 'date' pool, or we could have had the whole bunch... holy crap, were there just 2 original characters here, or I just didn't get the references?
The circus girl and the one who dress as nun are from Saint Tail.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Haha I dont even consider Mosaics censorship anymore.
Content,2(possibly 3,memory is failing me right now)entire character routes.
I remember playing May Club as a kid before I knew it was censored and then later reading about how to re-insert the content through a patch. I believe the character that wasn't censored, right? The one I remember definitely being censored is , so what's the other one?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
OMG three sisters story... that takes me back! Probably the first and only H-game that actually punished you for trying to bone every girl in the game, and I actually liked that about it.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
JAST was really something else altogether.

Nocturnal Illusion was my jam back in the day. True Love is great too but you practically needed to play with a walkthrough to get some RNG scenes. Good stuff
Even with the walk-through, the nekomimi was impossible to get most of the time

Reactions: fugazi666

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
So are none of these playable on 64 bit PCs? I just get a black screen after starting up the JAST Games, and incompatibility errors for the other ones.

Lupin_IV

May 5, 2018
So are none of these playable on 64 bit PCs? I just get a black screen after starting up the JAST Games, and incompatibility errors for the other ones.
Actually having this disc myself, three of the games work in Windows 98 compatibility mode as administrator.
May Club and Nocturnal Illusion do not work, because they use 16-bit operations.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I remember playing May Club as a kid before I knew it was censored and then later reading about how to re-insert the content through a patch. I believe the character that wasn't censored, right? The one I remember definitely being censored is , so what's the other one?
Had to look that up myself since I havent touched the game in close to two decades but it was Misato and Kirara.
There was a really buggy patch for Misato´s I think?
Though even that patch only worked with a specific version of the game.
Bit of a shame no one ever actually bothered to fix/fully restore the english version considering its one of the very few eroge released around the time(then again,by today´s standards and even the late 90´s it wasnt really anything special).