Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
First hentai game I ever played was 3 sisters story on DOS. I was in Korea and knew a contact that would sell anime on the weekends. After playing a non hentai game called graduation, I wanted more and he told me about this. Quite a change in content but I wasn't complaining. He actually told me where he worked so I was able to pick it up on the weekday lol I would highly suggest 3 sister's story and season of the sakura.

I generally love the old anime style visuals, but god damn do some of those tags ruin things.
It's been so long since I played any of these, that I have no idea which game goes with which tags. I think 3 sister's had pissing(out in public...NOT water sports) but seasons is pretty clean.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Not to mention Definitely-not-Rei and Blatantly-not-Asuka. Unfortunately Clearly-not-Misato wasn't in the 'date' pool, or we could have had the whole bunch... holy crap, were there just 2 original characters here, or I just didn't get the references?
The 2 blondes were from saint seiya or whatever if memory serves. So that leaves the red head that is infatuated with the MC...and I think she was from somewhere as well. I just can't remember.

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
I just so love all these games !!! Thanks x tons ! BTW can anyone confirm if nocturnal illusion works on windows 10 ??

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This collection was one of the first commercial translated games.. I have the original for this one as well as another collection one. I use to help support them way back and own a few original games.

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
Season of Sakura is great. Recommend True Love highly as well if you haven't played it.
Yes, Season of the Sakura is great. The other two are good but a warning to those who haven't played them before. They both can easily get very dark and grim.

aoitaiyo

Aug 9, 2019
Man, these games take me way back when I was growing up in Japan in the 90s/2000s. I almost rather play the original Japanese for nostalgia if anyone can point me to that instead... A lot of eroge nowadays don't hold the same emotional impact these old titles had. I remember when Shiawase no Katachi was the first game that made me cry haha...

HenT_Tea

Aug 18, 2020
Very convenient for someone like me who's too lazy to find these classics individually and set them up.