Ren'Py Abandoned Jay's Lust [v3] [Temptation Games]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Maybe we will have at last a netori themed game where we play as male MC to corrupt women and steal them from their loved ones at that moment. That is something that has been for long and many times requested.
The harassment and corruption is too forced and straight foward for my taste, I would like it to be more subtle. But I think this has potential.

Glad there are some complimentary comments for my first game. How do I get myself verified as the game developer?
Hi @Temptationgames. You can ask a staff member for that. You can see those who are online at the right side of the homepage.

Reactions: Temptationgames

Temptationgames

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Maybe we will have at last a netori themed game where we play as male MC to corrupt women and steal them from their loved ones at that moment. That is something that has been for long and many times requested.
The harassment and corruption is too forced and straight foward for my taste, I would like it to be more subtle. But I think this has potential.

Hi @Temptationgames. You can ask a staff member for that. You can see those who are online at the right side of the homepage.
Thanks for the helpful feedback. I see your points.
I made the first interaction between Jay (the male MC) and a hot woman to be very straightforward and to the point, because I wanted this to be his doorway to meet more hot women.

So i thought I had get that out of the way in Version 1.

Reactions: SholBlerk

Wasted Ink

Oct 3, 2017
Oh God. I'm not trying to be that one black guy that whines, but man, c'mon. Exaggeration is cool and all, but 'You ain't even close to them bizz-ness area'. What?

Reactions: BobJenkins

Temptationgames

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Oh God. I'm not trying to be that one black guy that whines, but man, c'mon. Exaggeration is cool and all, but 'You ain't even close to them bizz-ness area'. What?
I see your point. Hey it is my attempt, I agree that some of my language could do with being a bit more authentic!

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I will wait a few more updates to fully establish my opinion about the game and where it's heading.

But has you can see it has created some resistence because of it's crude nature. I don't know of you don't have to reconsider some things for it to become a sucess.

I like this types of games where there's an evil side who attempts to slowly corrupt and possess for him some woman that belonged to some other guy, but I like when there is a challenge in it and, as it was presented in this version of the game, it was too easy and simple to bang the girl.

Anyway, I wish you sucess for your creation.

Temptationgames

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Version 2 will be out on Monday. It is a continuation of the interaction between Jay and Lucy, with a couple of other characters introduced.

I am afraid it does maintain its crudeness.

Actually no - it increases it!

Wasted Ink

Oct 3, 2017
No, the scenes are definitely hot! Very nice art, and I like the story itself. The dialogue is just somewhat odd to me, someone who has hanged around the 'ghetto' for the majority of his life. You're on a good track, Developer - just try not to go overboard with the deliberate grammatical errors and misspellings. Looking forward to more content.

Reactions: Mark17

Wasted Ink

Oct 3, 2017
Hm...sure, I'd be down for that, if Temptation wants to. I'm not too active on here because of college, but I can definitely try.

Temptationgames

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
No, the scenes are definitely hot! Very nice art, and I like the story itself. The dialogue is just somewhat odd to me, someone who has hanged around the 'ghetto' for the majority of his life. You're on a good track, Developer - just try not to go overboard with the deliberate grammatical errors and misspellings. Looking forward to more content.
Thanks for the feedback!

As I said Version 2 is out tomorrow. I will look over the script of Version 3 to see if I can tone it down.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Update to Version 2 per Request:
Mirrors are still uploading, i'll add them asap.
Fixed and updated Op.

Reactions: SholBlerk
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes