Ren'Py Abandoned Jay's Lust [v3] [Temptation Games]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Possess0r

Jun 15, 2017
Nice Work !

I Like MCs fucking White Girls. The Language is cool. Like it very much. Could have much more Pictures per "scene"

Go on !

Reactions: magiboy

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
Update to Version 2 per Request:
Mirrors are still uploading, i'll add them asap.
Fixed and updated Op.
Thanks.

Great Version 2. Make sure you play it when no one else is at home. I made quite a mess! :)

Temptationgames

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Nice Work !

I Like MCs fucking White Girls. The Language is cool. Like it very much. Could have much more Pictures per "scene"

Go on !
Thanks. I will try and add more pics per scene. I am glad someone liked the language! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
liked the art but the game itself not to my taste. For me you have an opportunity to move away from the hood stereo typing and maybe make the protagonist something more than a just street urchin, Maybe that will come in the future .That said i am sure their are a lot of people that will like what you are putting together and wish you all the best

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Temptationgames

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
liked the art but the game itself not to my taste. For me you have an opportunity to move away from the hood stereo typing and maybe make the protagonist something more than a just street urchin, Maybe that will come in the future .That said i am sure their are a lot of people that will like what you are putting together and wish you all the best
Thanks for the feedback.

I have given the player two ways to take this in the next version/versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SholBlerk

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Interracial...no. Incest, yes -- way out of hand. This is a breath of fresh air.
Interracial is fine but please a LITTLE bit less stereotyped? Maybe for ONCE a black character who is actually somewhat likable and relatable and not a cartoon? THAT would be a welcome breath of fresh air. Otherwise I have to agree that this feels like the dev trolling for white outrage which would be lame and worst of all boring.

Temptationgames

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Interracial is fine but please a LITTLE bit less stereotyped? Maybe for ONCE a black character who is actually somewhat likable and relatable and not a cartoon? THAT would be a welcome breath of fresh air. Otherwise I have to agree that this feels like the dev trolling for white outrage which would be lame and worst of all boring.
Thanks for the feedback.

To be clear I am not looking for "white outrage", or to push people towards the ALT RIGHT or the KKK or Britain First or Christian Identity etc etc.

I hope as I write future versions I can tone down some of Jay's behavior that is causing a bit of tension.

Reactions: Gabaw and Paladina

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.

To be clear I am not looking for "white outrage", or to push people towards the ALT RIGHT or the KKK or Britain First or Christian Identity etc etc.

I hope as I write future versions I can tone down some of Jay's behavior that is causing a bit of tension.
Good to hear and looking forward to that, will def keep my eye on your game. Cheers and good luck with your game, mate!

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Someone actually claimed that the interracial fetish is getting out of hand? REALLY? I can think of about 2-3 games tops that has actual interracial in it and almost none of them have it as the main fetish! Fucking INCEST on the other hand, if I take every game that has come out in the last year or so, toss them in a hat, and reach to pull one out and chances are that it will be a game with fucking incest at the core!

Anyways I played this and was damn near instantly turned off when I saw the real life photos. I hate when people use as the background for drawn characters it complete ruins the illusion of the world.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.

@Temptationgames, thanks for the initial version. It gave me a good chuckle. I guess at first, the jarring-ness of the language (probably first set of dialogue before Jay returns to his apartment) was a little off-putting, and there was a bit of a disconnect/feeling of caricature, but it kind of grew on me.

I kind of hope that you could keep the "outrageous" aspects of the game in the game, though probably accessible only through certain path-ing/choices within the game (so as not to offend the more sensitive members of our community).

The entire outrageous premise of this game and its narration, I think, adds to its charm, and gives it more umph to fall into the category of what I would label as more slapstick. I think, if you wanted to walk the tight line of toning it down, you might end up sacrificing some of the silliness/humor, and it might become more serious of a game, i.e. like Jacob's rebound.

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
Good game. But i dont like MC calling his buddy to come and fuck that white chick together.

Paladina

Sep 21, 2017

Please don't :teary: You're hitting a couple of my favorite fetishes.
I kind of hope that you could keep the "outrageous" aspects of the game in the game, though probably accessible only through certain path-ing/choices within the game (so as not to offend the more sensitive members of our community).

The entire outrageous premise of this game and its narration, I think, adds to its charm, and gives it more umph to fall into the category of what I would label as more slapstick. I think, if you wanted to walk the tight line of toning it down, you might end up sacrificing some of the silliness/humor, and it might become more serious of a game, i.e. like Jacob's rebound.
1000+ agree with CookieMonster.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes