Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Thanks for that, Ive just signed up to be a Patreon, a lowest tier one for now but yep.
To be honest, I didn't do that for money. I even thought you were a mocker that kept insulting me about my games.
Well, in the past, the preview was free but later they brought here the information from patreon and discord and mocked me so I had to hide my patreon posts.
I don't find a good solution for that problem so now we still have to do it like that, hide inside payment ($1) so I won't be bothered by too many attacks.
And finally, thank you for supporting me.

malistos

Mar 9, 2020
Nah, I have been supporting you, loved your games.

I dont understand people sometimes, if you disagree just turn and leave. There is hardly a need to go and harass someone or mock someone if you disagree with something. Healthy respectful discourse is needed more in this world.

Yeah i seem to have some problem joining your discord though.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Nah, I have been supporting you, loved your games.

I dont understand people sometimes, if you disagree just turn and leave. There is hardly a need to go and harass someone or mock someone if you disagree with something. Healthy respectful discourse is needed more in this world.

Yeah i seem to have some problem joining your discord though.
It's weird because if you connect your discord account to your patreon account, you'll automatically access to my server. Maybe there's a bug or something.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I love the ntr, but I still wish the girls weren't so robotic. It's like they were posed one way, and then just stay that way through the whole scene.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Jealousy [v0.9] Captain Kitty

Original Size Win/Linux: 827 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 424 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 407 MB: -

Jealousy [v0.9] Walkthrough PDF:

Jealousy [v0.9] Walkthrough Mod Here or

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Jealousy [v0.9] Captain Kitty

Original Size Win/Linux: 827 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 424 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 407 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

Jealousy [v0.9] Walkthrough PDF

MEGA

Jealousy [v0.9] Walkthrough Mod Here or

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
1669391.jpg

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
For those wanting a changelog, I don't know what's been added to the NTR path, but on the harem path there are some bonus sex scenes that make a bit of a mini epilogue on the different women at the end as well as a preview of an upcoming reboot. If there were other changes, I didn't remember them. I'm looking forward to the reboot.

Reactions: SlaveStates
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes