ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
need 0.8 walkthrough :cry:
I agree. Preferably one that actually shows how to achieve each ending. I found four so far before I got tired of running back through the game. And two of those weren't possible by just following the left or right side of the walkthrough.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
So 0.8 is released, and 0.9 will have the pregnancy content (for those that want it).

I'm hoping for more Emily/Suzie scenes, but I shouldn't get my hopes up.
There are no new choices in version 0.7, this version is the epilogue of the game, it's the end.

This was mentioned in thread #241 so when we get 0.8 I get confused as to what it could contain?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There are no new choices in version 0.7, this version is the epilogue of the game, it's the end.

This was mentioned in thread #241 so when we get 0.8 I get confused as to what it could contain?
I assumed either more endings, or additional parts to the endings.
I was always miffed that if you let Emily take Suzie's virginity, nothing comes from it. Hopefully we can get a continuation of that, because that scene was hot as hell.

Isawwa

Aug 9, 2019
Hello,

Excusing my google translation English, I would like to know if anyone knows what happened to the scene in which Emily told the MC that she was pregnant and that the baby was not hers.

No matter how much I played, it does not appear again and the save that I had with that moment load me with something else.

Thank you.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Jealousy [v0.8] [Captain Kitty] - Original Size: 742 MB

Download Win,Linux (385MB): - - -
Download Mac (369MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Were the additional lesbian scene with EmilyxSuzie scissoring, as well as the two strap-on scenes (EmilyxYue, MC and Emily x Yur and Suzie) in the .7 version? I don't remember finding them before.
Emily taking Suzie's virginity was a requirement to see the ones above, as well as MC and Emily both fucking Suzie and Yue. Though if you don't have Yue in the harem, you can't have a final strap-on scene. Kinda wish the MC and Emily could spitroast or DP Suzie.
Were there any ntr parts added aside from the ones stated above?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes