Nov 25, 2017
August: Summer of Love 0.0
September: Jealousy 0.8
October: Summer of Love 0.1
November: Summer of Love 0.2
December: Summer of Love 0.3
i'm interested in the next build, i want to see the aftermath of Suzie's discovery of Yue-yue's sexual relationship with her boyfriend, and whether the other harem members are cool getting pregnant.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
seriously the end??? what kind of bullshit is that?? you dont get the little sisters v card??? like what the fuck is that shit??
I had an email notification that you commented something. Did you delete it? Could you re-post it?

28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I hope Mr-Brie (or similar type of character) will make his return in Summer of Love. Jealousy was a great game but I missed him (especially his interactions with the female crowd :love:) a bit though.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funny how our understandings of somethings differ, to me, it it was NTR, I hated it, even though they are lovers, Emily is trying to take it away and exclude the MC. The whole idea of her denying him anything with Suzie, while she's free to do what she likes with her, especially without including him, is the definition of it to me. Personally for me, that was worse than the idea of Emily with the doctor or Alex.

I hope if there is any more content or a sequel, Emily can finally be brought to submission, in the first game I thought she was hotter than Suzie and really only went with the harem route, because there was no Emily ending. But after playing it a bit and seeing what a bitch she is and the way she treats the MC, put me off her.

Captain Kitty thanks for the good games. Love that you cater to both sides of the NRT debate. Looking forward to updates and future projects.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So 0.8 is released, and 0.9 will have the pregnancy content (for those that want it).

I'm hoping for more Emily/Suzie scenes, but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes