ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
it is im waiting for it
We'll probably be waiting until the 7th day, when the $5 members get it. Only tier 4 and higher got it right away.
It came out on the 9th, so a few more days, probably.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I still wish the 'standing' scenes didn't look so robotic. Two of Emily's ntr scenes looked absolutely horrible because of this. They look like a doll that was posed and forced to not move.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Well you do seem fairly committed to a .8 version of this that should eventually be developed and released in the love and harem routes right? I wasn't trying to cause problems other than to try and adjust someones statement a bit. If I am incorrect, as it seems I am, then I apologize.
02.jpg

Unfortunately, I typed 'Final Version' in 0.7 so when I release 0.8, I'll have to type 'After Final Version' or 'Final of Final Version'.

28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well this update is terrible... Everything is just automatically over so abruptly? And the ntr route forgets about the guy Yue Yue was going to sleep with? And Emily taking her virginity with a strapon ended up meaning nothing at all?
Do I have to re-play an earlier save for them to count? Or are they just blown off and ignored?

Edit: The part with Ximen really did require me to load a previous save. It was its own ending that ignored every other part of the ntr route, though.
Sorry, but this was terrible. I liked the game (minus the robot standing sex), but the endings ruined it rather severely.

Last edited:
Reactions: katarne04

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I still think you need to hire someone to write dialogs. Your games have good renderings (not so good animation) and a generally good plot. But the text is so dry that the game remains just a bunch of pictures.
You can make really good games, but for some reason you keep creating these boring things.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
The yue-yue double whooper ending was quite nice as well as the harder to find Suzzy-Emily ending. Just wondering though if there was any other ending with the beloved and submisse Mrs. Park (?) :love:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Imagine a popular game, let's say the Witcher for example. So instead of actually following Geralt (or Ciri) killing monsters and getting bitches, half of the game is spent elsewhere. You are stuck watching cutscene after cutscene of Nilfgardians sucking each other in the camp, ogres doing bbq in caves, villagers shoveling shit, stuff like that. Game of the year for sure /s.

I don't know why so many weg devs (this included), don't seem to grasp a simple rule. In a game, you are supposed to spend the vast majority of game time controlling the protagonist, not looking at npcs doing shit elsewhere. Hell, even japanese VNs, notorious for their pointless filler, don't do this to that extent.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I still think you need to hire someone to write dialogs. Your games have good renderings (not so good animation) and a generally good plot. But the text is so dry that the game remains just a bunch of pictures.
You can make really good games, but for some reason you keep creating these boring things.
The reason: To give people who think this game is bad has something to complain when they keep playing.

5102236401423e455d0d9710e998bbd6.jpg

Imagine a popular game, let's say the Witcher for example. So instead of actually following Geralt (or Ciri) killing monsters and getting bitches, half of the game is spent elsewhere. You are stuck watching cutscene after cutscene of Nilfgardians sucking each other in the camp, ogres doing bbq in caves, villagers shoveling shit, stuff like that. Game of the year for sure /s.

I don't know why so many weg devs (this included), don't seem to grasp a simple rule. In a game, you are supposed to spend the vast majority of game time controlling the protagonist, not looking at npcs doing shit elsewhere. Hell, even japanese VNs, notorious for their pointless filler, don't do this to that extent.
The discord link is available and people know how 'myself' have been discussing about that at least 2 months ago and how I say Summer of Love will force people to try hard to see the scenes where the MC isn't there.

28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes