Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
how is it an ntr update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wrong question! You should ask him like this: 'Why do you appear in all games with NTR to complain about NTR? There are like 99.99% games on f95 without NTR. Why bother trying to play the 0.01% games and hurt yourself with the NTR?'

2015bd583e20-e45f-4f72-9201-9b1e9ca3200c.jpeg

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wrong question! You should ask him like this: 'Why do you appear in all games with NTR to complain about NTR? There are like 99.99% games on f95 without NTR. Why bother trying to play the 0.01% games and hurt yourself with the NTR?'

View attachment 685598
Well... I generally don't remember names unless they do something that would make me remember them. Like make a game I like. Even that takes a while.

Btw, nice game so far. Though Emily is really starting to get annoying.. too bad we couldn't bang her ass to add some submission in this update.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Maybe ake this attitude to ntr that I have , you see a girl banging someone else, let it steel you to pokemon every single girl in the game, free from crushing guilt!

Job done, got to pub!

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
If people respect me like you, I don't need to hide even the changelog (new scenes) behind the paywall. Thank you.

But those who insult me all the time still play the games to find reasons to insult. I really hope F95 won't become another fap-nation, where people can insult the devs easily (they even can use the nickname of the devs to mock back themselves to destroy the devs' reputation). F95 isn't like them yet but the people still can use any words they want to say. I wonder why they think the game is dogshit but still play for months.
I get that trolls aren't fun to deal with as a dev but even on a well moderated forum like this it will be difficult to stop them all. You need a thicker skin and be able to just ignore the haters on the interwebs. Also for the record, I like your game and I'd bet even those who complain like the game or they wouldn't bother posting.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I get that trolls aren't fun to deal with as a dev but even on a well moderated forum like this it will be difficult to stop them all. You need a thicker skin and be able to just ignore the haters on the interwebs. Also for the record, I like your game and I'd bet even those who complain like the game or they wouldn't bother posting.
The problem comes when a troll posts something that is factually incorrect (i.e. a lie). Leaving such a post unchallenged could cause other posters to avoid playing a release or not try a game they have just noticed. Otherwise, I would agree completely with everything you just wrote.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Rule 1 of the internet Dont feed the trolls.
Rule 2 of the internet Feed the trollls if you plan to cook and eat them

For every person who hates your game there is going to be someone who loves it. Keep doing your thing because that's how you win against a troll.

There is NOTHING a troll hates more than being ignored, it reminds them too much of their real life existence.

Reactions: qwsl
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes