Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I actually laughed when I opened the link and saw it requires giving you money to see said changelog.
That guy can't be compared to a guy on fap-nation though. Some months ago, a guy on fap-nation condemned me like that and said 'no more money for you, bastard'. But what humored me was that the version on fap-nation was released even later than the public version on patreon.

For changelogs: I stopped making it long ago. For new scenes, I only release images preview. I did that started from the day I realized that many people who didn't support the devs but still thought they could scare the devs on f95 or fap-nation about 'money' (stop supporting because of no new scene).

Edited: Don't insult me about giving the link to get $1 because the link is only for the guy insulted me above.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
no point no new content really just milking money like most of the new game coming out nowadays
I would say that you're new here or perhaps you don't understand this kind of games and its profit.

I actually laughed when I opened the link and saw it requires giving you money to see said changelog.
God... Join patreon and you can have rights.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
God... Join patreon and you can have rights.
1: This is a pirate site.
2: If you read the post above the one I quoted, you would see WHY I thought it was funny.
You're just jumping to conclusions after only reading the back end, which makes you seem like a back end.

Reactions: TheInfamousPicard

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Previous comments are rather unfair. There is indeed a lot of new and exciting content in this new update :love: but as always multiple paths are available so you need to explore ALL of them based on the scenes you may have missed mentioned at the end. ;)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
It's super easy to avoid the NTR, but yes you can disable the NTR after you input your character name, you recive a prompt to turn on or off NTR
Thanks for the reply can you tell me if it is the same for the prequel of this game the engagement and do I have to play it to understand the story better?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the reply can you tell me if it is the same for the prequel of this game the engagement and do I have to play it to understand the story better?
You are welcome.
It's the same is easy just treat the main girls with care and there's no NTR, but for the harem in the engagement the Walkthrough helps.

You don't need but you will know more about the charactes and why you are in the harem path in this game

Reactions: King Slayer100

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
That we're in this forum doesn't mean that we've full freedom to insult the developers for when you want and even less demand anything if it doesn't contribute to the development of the game.

Some users want all games for free demand and to have the freedom to disrespect. Truly, the ungrateful term falls short.

Post your opinion and if you want to demand at least join Patreon.

The game is great. Nice job.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
That we're in this forum doesn't mean that we've full freedom to insult the developers for when you want and even less demand anything if it doesn't contribute to the development of the game.

Some users want all games for free demand and to have the freedom to disrespect. Truly, the ungrateful term falls short.

Post your opinion and if you want to demand at least join Patreon.

The game is great. Nice job.
If people respect me like you, I don't need to hide even the changelog (new scenes) behind the paywall. Thank you.

But those who insult me all the time still play the games to find reasons to insult. I really hope F95 won't become another fap-nation, where people can insult the devs easily (they even can use the nickname of the devs to mock back themselves to destroy the devs' reputation). F95 isn't like them yet but the people still can use any words they want to say. I wonder why they think the game is dogshit but still play for months.

11.png

12.png

2015bd583e20-e45f-4f72-9201-9b1e9ca3200c.jpeg

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
If people respect me like you, I don't need to hide even the changelog (new scenes) behind the paywall. Thank you.

But those who insult me all the time still play the games to find reasons to insult. I really hope F95 won't become another fap-nation, where people can insult the devs easily (they even can use the nickname of the devs to mock back themselves to destroy the devs' reputation). F95 isn't like them yet but the people still can use any words they want to say. I wonder why they think the game is dogshit but still play for months.

View attachment 655916

View attachment 655917

View attachment 655918
They're called haters and they're hypocrites and a pain in the ass. As I said to another developer do your job as best as possible and good players will appreciate it, the rest pretend they don't exist. If they keep playing each update while they insult you, it means you're doing very well.

Jan 21, 2018
Guyz I wanna play the new update really bad. And for that I need a compressed version..
So please if anyone can upload one, I would be very grateful

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes