Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I got a little confused when I saw the 2 main girls from My Future Wife early in the game. I thought I may have loaded up the wrong game. But it was a nice little cameo after realizing I was in fact playing the right game. It would be interesting to see a crossover of sorts. But did the dev ever mention why he put the cameo?
Same developper but under different name and there is a 3rd game too.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I got a little confused when I saw the 2 main girls from My Future Wife early in the game. I thought I may have loaded up the wrong game. But it was a nice little cameo after realizing I was in fact playing the right game. It would be interesting to see a crossover of sorts. But did the dev ever mention why he put the cameo?
As I explained both here and on patreon, we call that a cross-promotion. You can ask the details from the author of that game.
Are you Vietnamese too? I notice since you said "Bích à" and lots of Vietnam things in the questions in The Engagement :v
I don't confirm nor deny.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Not only that, I can say that even the pose presets are look alike, the list of images, the way of codings... are the same. You think I can't make different presets for walkthrough and posing if I am the same dev? I don't want to explain useless problems that attackers bring them to me all the time anymore. After whining about NTR, now whining about the same dev. You guys have the right to say anything you want. My time isn't for you guys.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Are you Vietnamese too? I notice since you said "Bích à" and lots of Vietnam things in the questions in The Engagement :v
Check my comment above to understand why I don't want to talk about nationality or privacy here because those information about me can be found on patreon or discord. Vietnamese or not, in the end they will insult me on game forums. The staff delete comments here but not on other game forums. Not worth trying to provoke me about NTR or anything. Because I don't develop games for those people.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
As I explained both here and on patreon, we call that a cross-promotion. You can ask the details from the author of that game.

I don't confirm nor deny.
Yea, I started noticing cross-promotion more and more after I saw it in this game. Not that it wasn't happening before, I just didn't pay attention to it. But it always gives me a chuckle when I see a small cameo like that. Love both games, so I'm going to continue playing both of them and can't wait for the next updates.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
no point no new content really just milking money like most of the new game coming out nowadays
Really? LOL. Please check here before you decide to stop being milked by me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(This is for the guy insulted me only. Don't click it then condemn me about $.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintoky
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes