Jun 27, 2018

Mega Links:
WorkUpload Links:
Notice:
  • If you can't get the scenes even after following the walkthrough, please play from the beginning because there are some changes in point values.
  • For Androids, please try all 4 versions if you can't play because your device maybe only can run with one of those 4 versions.
  • If you can't download from Mega Links (which are faster), please try the WorkUpload Links.
  • If you can't get the scenes even after following the walkthrough, please play from the beginning because there are some changes in point values.
  • For Androids, please try all 4 versions if you can't play because your device maybe only can run with one of those 4 versions.
  • If you can't download from Mega Links (which are faster), please try the WorkUpload Links.
Thanks

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
So if I am reading the update and posting history correctly, the engagement project began roughly in Feb 2019 (not including initial development time) and concluded in only 10 months, and this one began days later in December and it's March and we are at 0.3? So roughly a similar completion projection (10 months) if not sooner? Man do I wish more developers were this tidy and timely. My biggest peeve is the amount of abandoned games out there as to why I hesitate on any new games.... Thank you Captain Kitty for being a legit developer and thank you even more for what's turning out to be a glorious sequel so far!

Reactions: Walter Victor

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Sypnosis: You're looking after your uncle's house when he's on his journey to travel around the world. You let some girls stay at the house to earn some money. As the story progresses, you'll make them fall in love with you or train them into sluts. The game will split into 3 routes depends on your choices:
  • Gentleman: You're a true gentleman who'll make all of them (or some of them) fall in love with you.
  • Pervert: You behave as a gentleman but at the same time, you spy on them and do pervert things but they don't know about that.
  • Jerk: You're a total jerk who'll make all of them (or some of them) turn into sluts.
Download Links:
  • Desktops: -
  • Androids: - - -
Information:
  • Patreon:
  • Discord:

!About Jealousy: Version 0.3 is now available for $3. Version 0.4 full preview will be released on March 21 & it will be released 7-10 days after that.
Sypnosis: You're looking after your uncle's house when he's on his journey to travel around the world. You let some girls stay at the house to earn some money. As the story progresses, you'll make them fall in love with you or train them into sluts. The game will split into 3 routes depends on your choices:
  • Gentleman: You're a true gentleman who'll make all of them (or some of them) fall in love with you.
  • Pervert: You behave as a gentleman but at the same time, you spy on them and do pervert things but they don't know about that.
  • Jerk: You're a total jerk who'll make all of them (or some of them) turn into sluts.
Download Links:
  • Desktops: -
Information:
  • Patreon:
  • Discord:

!About Jealousy: Version 0.3 is now available for $3. Version 0.4 full preview will be released on March 21 & it will be released 7-10 days after that.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Hey Captain i really like what you doing, no magic no succubus no timetraffel the real world and thats what i like ,keep up no matter what others saying.(sorry english is not my native language)

Reactions: Solars

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Version 0.4 will be released at the end of this month or 1-2 days into April.
Version 0.3 will be automatically available for my patron 1 on this Saturday, March 21.
NTR only: Version 0.5 will have the return of George with an orgy.
I hope everyone's fine in the current pandemic.
Keep safe!
Version 0.4 will be released at the end of this month or 1-2 days into April.
Version 0.3 will be automatically available for my patron 1 on this Saturday, March 21.
NTR only: Version 0.5 will have the return of George with an orgy.
I hope everyone's fine in the current pandemic.
Keep safe!

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hey Captain i really like what you doing, no magic no succubus no timetraffel the real world and thats what i like ,keep up no matter what others saying.(sorry english is not my native language)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mac182

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Good updates and at a really fast pace, exzellent work.
I'm curious, do we get an option for harem whitout Emily, like Suzi & Yue-Yue ? Honestly Alex can have Emily for all i care.
Bit surprised at the ''Emily starts to feel grief '' point...i mean, i could understand Suzie feels grief when we see how Emily behaves/treat her...I'm not really in BDSM stuff, but after the last act of her, i really want to gag her, chain her up and let Suzie use the strap-on on Emilys ass...

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

is now available for $3 and will be available for $1 on April 24. Staying at home without going out is the worst. Stay healthy, everyone.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Jealousy - 0.4
Mega Links:
  • PC & MAC: -
  • Bonus:
WorkUpload Links:
  • PC & MAC: -
  • Bonus:

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes