playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Jealousy [v0.2] [Captain Kitty] - Original Size: 1.11 GB

Download Win (150MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Don't think I'll play this game, but I had to share this little story.

I looked at this game in latest updates, never heard of it before and thought "Hm, Jealousy? If that's not a title that explicitly implies ntr, I don't know what is. . . actually other than The Engagement, that was a title that explicitly implied ntr."

Lo and behold, I open the thread up out of curiosity and what do I see? :ROFLMAO:

CACACAQ

Mar 21, 2018
Although it seems kind of reasonable for Emily's rough skin, the disgust will be magnified with the closer camera.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
and what is the actual hell alex still there after everything and anything from the engagement......sigh

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Mega Links:
  • High Quality: -
  • Compressed: -
  • Androids: - - -
  • Bonus:
WorkUpload Links:
  • High Quality: -
  • Compressed: -
  • Androids: - - -
  • Bonus:
Notice:
  • If you can't get the scenes even after following the walkthrough, please play from the beginning because there are some changes in point values.
  • For Androids, please try all 4 versions if you can't play because your device maybe only can run with one of those 4 versions.
  • If you can't download from Mega Links (which are faster), please try the WorkUpload Links.
  • If you can't get the scenes even after following the walkthrough, please play from the beginning because there are some changes in point values.
  • For Androids, please try all 4 versions if you can't play because your device maybe only can run with one of those 4 versions.
  • If you can't download from Mega Links (which are faster), please try the WorkUpload Links.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just played this game, Yes there is a *No NTR switch* but this route still has a lot of the NTR Elements in the story line, feels like it as well.

P.S Renders Look Great

Anyway good luck with this game, Dev
Like what? I'm about to play the game but I dont like NTR can you tell me :)

Reactions: chicken head

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
RandyPhoenix

If you don't like NTR then turn it off at the beginning of the game.

One page back is a post by the DEV stating.

1/ Turn off NTR option (don't see any NTR scene).
2/ Most (not sure all or not, depends on future) NTR scenes won't happen behind the scene if NTR option is off because it needs the MC to choose a certain choice to activate the NTR scenes.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Not sure what's involved with the updates, but this was on page one as 0.2 just a few days ago. I suspect it will be a small update.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes