Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I liked this start right away, but I would find it a shame not to be able to influence the choices of yue-yue. Continuing with the previous MC, I agree, but the story seems to want to focus also on Yue-Yue and his way of discovering sexual relations.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i love this game. 0.1 has lot of things going on. i tried all the outcomes, really enjoying the game.
Still a little bit short in my opinion. I'm trying to have more erotic scenes in version 0.2.
I liked this start right away, but I would find it a shame not to be able to influence the choices of yue-yue. Continuing with the previous MC, I agree, but the story seems to want to focus also on Yue-Yue and his way of discovering sexual relations.
That's one of my mistakes at the start of Jealousy. Maxx is the MC, but I made it looked like Yue-Yue was the MC.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There is an error in the script for v0.1. In the scene where Yue-Yue asks the MC for his help in going to a party, one of the choices is "Help her with a condition.". If you choose this option, it is supposed to increment Yue-Yue's love variable by one. However, the increment is placed after a jump, so it is unreachable. I solved it by incrementing the variable manually using the Console. [Need to apply UnRen to do that.]

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There is an error in the script for v0.1. In the scene where Yue-Yue asks the MC for his help in going to a party, one of the choices is "Help her with a condition.". If you choose this option, it is supposed to increment Yue-Yue's love variable by one. However, the increment is placed after a jump, so it is unreachable. I solved it by incrementing the variable manually using the Console. [Need to apply UnRen to do that.]
Thanks. Will be fixed in version 0.2 because it didn't affect new scenes in version 0.1.

Reactions: Walter Victor

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Walter Victor

Weird I was able to get 2 love points for yue_yue. One from earlier and one for helping her with condition to go to the party. Later I checked and she had 2 love and 2 lust.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
So, to clarify...Suzie's in a complicated relationship with them. So rather than suspect that her big sister might be cheating with the MC and/or Emily, Yue-Yue automatically thinks molestation?

The actual fuck?!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I just hope that the ntr guy (dick) is not an asshole like in the engagement , except for the one (can't remember the name) who's in love with Emily , suzie's ex .

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Walter Victor

Weird I was able to get 2 love points for yue_yue. One from earlier and one for helping her with condition to go to the party. Later I checked and she had 2 love and 2 lust.
Although there is nothing new in the Changelog, I notice the the title on the OP now shows this:
Jealousy [v0.1 Fix] [Captain Kitty]
You can also see 'fix' added to the URL on any page of this thread.

I suspect the download has been changed, and you have a corrected version.

2 love and 2 lust is the correct maximum for Yue-Yue at the end of this release.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Walter Victor

I didn't download the fixed version I downloaded the same one you did which I download well before I even posted my comment to you. My post to you was today at 1:23 PM the fix was uploaded by UncleVT today at 3:36 PM

I have Jealousy_0.1-pc.zip the fix one is named like this Jealousy_0.1fix-pc .zip and is the one that is now up on the site.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The fix version only:
- changed the yue_yue_evil into yue_yue_rebel
- added another 20 images so the blowjob animations are better.
Yue-Yue Love point only has effect in version 0.2 so there's no need to discuss about that now.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So, to clarify...Suzie's in a complicated relationship with them. So rather than suspect that her big sister might be cheating with the MC and/or Emily, Yue-Yue automatically thinks molestation?

The actual fuck?!
Could she think her sister is cheating with him just because 'I saw him looked at my sister's butt once!' in the demo version (and more in future versions)?

This is how some people don't play the game but attack the game just because of... reading the introduction.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Walter Victor

I didn't download the fixed version I downloaded the same one you did which I download well before I even posted my comment to you. My post to you was today at 1:23 PM the fix was uploaded by UncleVT today at 3:36 PM

I have Jealousy_0.1-pc.zip the fix one is named like this Jealousy_0.1fix-pc .zip and is the one that is now up on the site.
Well good. Now you don't have to worry about it. You got what you got, and I got what I got. I fixed mine. You didn't have to do anything. We're both good.

I have no idea how we both got different results. There a few different possibilities, but I'm not going to waste any more time trying to figure it out.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The fix version only:
- changed the yue_yue_evil into yue_yue_rebel
- added another 20 images so the blowjob animations are better.
Yue-Yue Love point only has effect in version 0.2 so there's no need to discuss about that now.
Right, until someone who should have enough points for some future scene in v0.2 or beyond, doesn't.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Walter Victor

I should probably explain the situation with the script I downloaded a little better. There are exactly two places where Yue-Yue's love can be incremented: the first is when she asks the MC for help in seeing her friends, and he responds "Help her with a condition."; the second is when she wants his help in going to a party, and he either responds "Okay." or "I have to join also." [either response will increment the variable]. It is the first place where the command to increment the variable has been placed after the 'jump' command, making it unreachable... at least in my script.

I apologize if my last response seemed a little snippy, but I really don't know how we could have gotten different results if we actually picked up the same download.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Jealousy [v0.1 Fix] [Captain Kitty] - Original Size: 607 MB

Download Win (95MB): - - -
Download Mac (87MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes