Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So, you didn't really answer the question. Is it going to be like The Engagement, where you can only get NTR scenes if they leave you or lose interest in you. Or maybe there will be some scenes where you can choose to share them? Would be nice.
Give me a reason to spoil the future contents of my game. And give me a reason to follow requests here when there were polls for fetishes on patreon. As I said in the previous game, it would be nicer for NTR-haters and NTR-maniacs (who demand some certain NTR scenes they want with an impolite voice) if they play other games.

• Angry
Reactions: Kond and Zoa

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Give me a reason to spoil the future contents of my game. And give me a reason to follow requests here when there were polls for fetishes on patreon. As I said in the previous game, it would be nicer for NTR-haters and NTR-maniacs (who demand some certain NTR scenes they want with an impolite voice) if they play other games.
I'm asking you a question, if you want to answer it or not is your choice. I asked simply to know what to expect, as it could be a game i'm willing to support.
You don't need to follow anyone's suggestions, and I didn't demand anything, i am just curious to how this game is going to progress.

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
OMG I never imagine a western dev can say the word Liao Ning, which is my hometown!
Hello, I am Chinese as well, you are the first Chinese mate I meet here! But how you get here, oversea or VPN?
I'm East Asian.
Good to know, actually, I was guessing you are an ABC ( American borned Chinese ) LOL....
Anyway, I guess this is why we have same logic and though which most western players have not.
Looking forward your update mate.
And happy new year!

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hello, I am Chinese as well, you are the first Chinese mate I meet here! But how you get here, oversea or VPN?

Good to know, actually, I was guessing you are an ABC ( American borned Chinese ) LOL....
Anyway, I guess this is why we have same logic and though which most western players have not.
And happy new year!
Well, only my grandmother are Chinese and all of my ancestors were Chinese some hundred years ago, lol.
And yup, I also think that's the reason why many people in the west don't agree with Suzie's behavior. But I don't care about that anymore. Actually I don't care about any opinions anymore, lol. Poll on patreon is the only opinion I have a look at now. F95 is only a place to laugh at the moment.
Not New Year yet. The Engagement demo was released in the morning of East Asian New Year last year. 3 weeks more until New Year.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm asking you a question, if you want to answer it or not is your choice. I asked simply to know what to expect, as it could be a game i'm willing to support.
You don't need to follow anyone's suggestions, and I didn't demand anything, i am just curious to how this game is going to progress.
My answers on F95 were the reasons people attacked me when there were changes or misunderstanding from both sides. That's why anyone who wants to support me can find me on patreon or discord, where I answer all the questions.
People only support the game they like/have the contents they want. That's right, I know that. That's the reason there are polls and future contents disclosed on patreon. People who actually want to know if they will support or not based on future contents can find there.

lianinliyan

Apr 17, 2019

And happy new year!
through some unsteady VPN, fxxk the great fire wall

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Yue-Yue is as pretty as her sister Suzie !! :) MC x Yue-Yue erotic scene is the dream sequence or is there another scene ? Thanks.

Grimmige

Mar 17, 2019
LOL, really nice to see cultures interacting in these games, it needs a latine girl which is my region and it would be complete. Haha.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes