DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Considering there is a harem route and probably a route to get a normal relationship with them they aren't just going to go around cheating for fun.
My bet is this is gonna be just like the other game,first misstep you take (ie you take a shower without talking to one of the girls first) and they go fucking around your back because why not :ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to demo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall an interesting start, although given we start in a relationship with two women, I'd hoped there would be more than just Suzie masturbating in the shower.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Reactions: fbass

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Just wanted to say I'm a fan of the models and graphics used. Good job and good luck with development Captain Kitty.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hello Captain Kitty.
Please don't use reserved words in your variables.

"os" is reserved word, and if you don't use it now, it can cause you problems in the future.

List of
Thanks a lot. I also use the number for image files, such as 00000.jpg, 00001.jpg. Will it be a problem? :eek:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Considering there is a harem route and probably a route to get a normal relationship with them they aren't just going to go around cheating for fun.
Well, I wasn't really concerned about the other genre. I was just hoping the "NTR" didn't turn into a mess like the last time.

Reactions: rKnight

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting demo .. wish there was a little more , but seems like a cool game so far (y) (y) (y) (y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Captain Kitty I tried to post on the Patreon post about the fetishes, but I've been blacklisted or something and can't, so I'll post it here:
I'm here for the harem, all the harem fetishes sound good, although Netori I'm only really into if the other guy is an asshole to the girl or the like. Or maybe he's impotent and even wants her to be with other men. Also domination is good but I don't want to be an asshole to the girls, be firm but kind with them.
And there is one thing I'd really like to see that wasn't listed, if one of the girls would be not just OK with us having other girls too, but be really into it. Like she'd like to sit, watch and masturbate while we were with another girl, while we're on a date with another girl she'd masturbate while thinking of us fucking them, or we'd phone her on speakerphone while fucking another girl and she'd masturbate to that. Maybe think about something like that if it sounds interesting to you?

Reactions: paxtn

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
OMG I never imagine a western dev can say the word Liao Ning, which is my hometown!
I'm East Asian.
Captain Kitty I tried to post on the Patreon post about the fetishes, but I've been blacklisted or something and can't, so I'll post it here:
I'm here for the harem, all the harem fetishes sound good, although Netori I'm only really into if the other guy is an asshole to the girl or the like. Or maybe he's impotent and even wants her to be with other men. Also domination is good but I don't want to be an asshole to the girls, be firm but kind with them.
And there is one thing I'd really like to see that wasn't listed, if one of the girls would be not just OK with us having other girls too, but be really into it. Like she'd like to sit, watch and masturbate while we were with another girl, while we're on a date with another girl she'd masturbate while thinking of us fucking them, or we'd phone her on speakerphone while fucking another girl and she'd masturbate to that. Maybe think about something like that if it sounds interesting to you?
I haven't blocked anyone for around a month since most NTR-haters were blocked already.
If I recall it right, you're my patron, and I see that you're still there.
The reason why you couldn't comment maybe because the poll ended already.
About what you said it wasn't listed, actually it was 'See girls in your Harem satisfy themselves when you're watching', including what you said since I couldn't say everything in just some sentences. It seems that not many people want that. So that stuff and MFF will still be there but not as main fetishes.
All of your other ideas are very good but I'm not sure if I can bring them all in Jealousy. I will bring something in when it fits the story and at the right time.
I'm not here often, so you could contact me via patreon message or discord.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm East Asian.

I haven't blocked anyone for around a month since most NTR-haters were blocked already.
If I recall it right, you're my patron, and I see that you're still there.
The reason why you couldn't comment maybe because the poll ended already.
About what you said it wasn't listed, actually it was 'See girls in your Harem satisfy themselves when you're watching', including what you said since I couldn't say everything in just some sentences. It seems that not many people want that. So that stuff and MFF will still be there but not as main fetishes.
All of your other ideas are very good but I'm not sure if I can bring them all in Jealousy. I will bring something in when it fits the story and at the right time.
I'm not here often, so you could contact me via patreon message or discord.
Hmm, I was thinking 'See girls in you harem satisfy themselves when you're watching' would be more you watching them, not them watching you.
And yeah, I know it isn't you who's banned me, I can't comment on anything on Patreon at the moment, on any campaign.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Is this going to be like the other game, where you ignored your gf or treated her like shit to get her to cheat? Either way, it takes the "thrill" out of NTR/cheating. I'll just keep watch on this for now.
Play the original, it's not like that.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes