Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I love the game I really do, BUT the last 3 times this has been shared its been ver .04. I know because I have them saved on a flash then redownload and open and theres the same thing then I checked, TY for a 3rd no update. But as I said before I love this one.
How could it be that the last 3 times were all version 0.4 when it was only released on April 2nd?

• Haha
Reactions: bluerubber

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Is it compressed or an update only partition? 1/3 the size of .3 copy.
Starting from 0.4, I've been reducing the size of the images. The quality is the same, at least for my screen with a FHD resolution. (The reason why the animation was worse because I used a smaller screen so I didn't know that the animation for larger screen needed more images.)

Reactions: bluerubber

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I like this game the same as the last one. Going to play it again with the walkthrough this time trying different combo's just to see the juicy NTR scenes. :love:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
bluerubber Macgamer

You must turn it off at the start if you leave it on some NTR will still happen like with the ugly ass Dick and Dianne.

https://f95zone.to/threads/jealousy-v0-4-captain-kitty.42239/post-3123843 Post by DEV.

Good to know. I would like to think people that are alergic or become violently ill from the Tags presence of NTR would notice the notification at the start of the game and select "off". I figured that would be the most reasonable route to take anyways. Didn't know not turning it off didn't make it 100% avoidable based on reading the walkthrough, but then again, I wouldn't have looked hard enough to care either I guess lol

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
This is really hard to keep track of all the relationships and shit. Is there an easier way? A UI to let us know where the girls are in terms of relationship points or w/e?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Haven't played The Engagement...is there a reason why everyone is so miserable and unlikable? A girl who is a helicopter parent to her sister, a significant other who's bugged the whole house to spy on everyone and opens her legs for an old geezer because she has to find her mother and for some reason can't wait for a better fiscal times. A sister who can't stand the MC as long as she gets her way.

I know some of the scenes are optional but it doesn't make their interactions less loathsome, especially with those expressionless faces.

Reactions: Ursus4321

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
To me, the female cheating NTR is the best NTR. It adds a ton of juicy drama to the game. I guess because I always visualize that my character is always the guy she is cheating with, so it makes me think that we are getting away with something exciting and forbidden. :love: Never was a fan of the NTR style where some dude is made to watch or swinging with couples. But give me juicy cheating NTR and I'm a fan for life. :love:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
bluerubber Macgamer

You must turn it off at the start if you leave it on some NTR will still happen like with the ugly ass Dick and Dianne.

https://f95zone.to/threads/jealousy-v0-4-captain-kitty.42239/post-3123843 Post by DEV.
How is that NTR ??
Dianne is not one of ur girls, nor do u have any kind of relationship or relation with her, she's only the boss of yue yue.

.is there a reason why everyone is so miserable and unlikable? A girl who is a helicopter parent to her sister, a significant other who's bugged the whole house to spy on everyone and opens her legs for an old geezer because she has to find her mother and for some reason can't wait for a better fiscal times. A sister who can't stand the MC as long as she gets her way.
Yes thats pretty much what im thinking too.
Only likeable girl for me is Suzie.

To answer ur question:
-Emily was in 'The Engagement' already a controling, very jealous bitch (which was why i dumped her)...reason her mommy left her when she was young...or it's simply her personality, thought she is even worse now...
-Suzie is the daughter of a chinese mafia clan and ran away as her father was killed and she didnt liked the arranged marriage,
her sister lives now with her, so she needs to play parent.
-Yue Yue well as u mentioned she has a serious lack of manners and needs a strong hand.
She dont like the MC because she dont know of the 3 way relationship and thinks he is sexual harassing Suzie.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Raziel_8

If NTR is turned off Dick does nothing with Diane if NTR is turned on Dick will do stuff to Diane. If you look at the walk through Dick and Diane stuff falls in the NTR catagory.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
According to the normal definition: Dianne & Dick in the past (when none of them met Maxx yet) couldn't be called NTR. But this is F95, and there were (will be) whiners that those scenes are NTR. So that scene was marked as NTR to avoid whiners (or I thought so).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Raziel_8

If NTR is turned off Dick does nothing with Diane if NTR is turned on Dick will do stuff to Diane. If you look at the walk through Dick and Diane stuff falls in the NTR catagory.
Yes i know that.
I'm just saying that scene is not NTR by any means or definition.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I got a little confused when I saw the 2 main girls from My Future Wife early in the game. I thought I may have loaded up the wrong game. But it was a nice little cameo after realizing I was in fact playing the right game. It would be interesting to see a crossover of sorts. But did the dev ever mention why he put the cameo?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes