Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I like your work. Other developers should follow you while adding ntr. They don't think about people who don't like ntr. They try to shove it like a dildo. Best of luck Captain Kitty
Are you the same Aaarzzz on fap-nation who said 'NTR Lovers are fucking assholes' and 'NTR Devs inspired by NTR Haters'?

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Are you the same Aaarzzz on fap-nation who said 'NTR Lovers are fucking assholes' and 'NTR Devs inspired by NTR Haters'?
It's true I don't like NTR. But it's your choice if you want to add NTR in your game or not. And its my choice if I want to play a game having NTR or not.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
For those who enyoy her beauty :p YueYue is also a character (although secondary) of the other game My Next Wife (same job as waitress too).

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Looking forward this game. Hopefully all of the side girls from 'The Engagement' will be available as harem options in 'Jealousy'.

Quick questions:

If you have ntr toggled off and you make poor choices, what happens? Do the girls just leave you but you don't see the ntr results? Is the ntr still implied by the dialogue and just not shown on screen? Can you have ntr toggled to 'on' but still avoid it by following the harem path like in The Engagement or does having ntr toggled on force you into an ntr path?

I just wanted to clarify since 'The Engagement' didn't have a toggle option but the ntr was still avoidable.

Last question:

Since ntr can technically also refer to the MC stealing girls away from other people, can you still steal girls away from other people and add them to your harem if the ntr option is toggle to off?

Thanks

PS the game looks great so far

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Could she think her sister is cheating with him just because 'I saw him looked at my sister's butt once!' in the demo version (and more in future versions)?

This is how some people don't play the game but attack the game just because of... reading the introduction.
That is STILL a massive stretch tbh if she catches the MC staring at her butt. I'm not attacking the game. I just don't really like themes of molestation or false accusations of molestation. It's not a theme I enjoy or find fun. But you do you

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1582048230101.png

Dev gots the giddies for the kiddies ::::
Feb 16 at 4:27pm
Version 0.2 is available now!

Version 0.2 is available for my tier 4+ patrons. It will be available for my tier 3 patrons on Feb 22, my tier 2 patrons on Feb 29, my tier 1 patrons on Mar 07 & the public on Mar 14.
You can also have a peek at the preview or play version 0.1fix for free.
Thank you for your support!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Titular horned MC is titular .. you either globe trottle away as a trend setter of wither away as the follower of has been suns:)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
is the None-NTR route 100% NTR Free, or are there any forced NTR scenes? (i hate NTR)
1/ Turn off NTR option (don't see any NTR scene).
2/ Most (not sure all or not, depends on future) NTR scenes won't happen behind the scene if NTR option is off because it needs the MC to choose a certain choice to activate the NTR scenes.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Just played this game, Yes there is a *No NTR switch* but this route still has a lot of the NTR Elements in the story line, feels like it as well.

P.S Renders Look Great

Anyway good luck with this game, Dev

Last edited:

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
when i see the cover and the title wow, a jealous melody???? interesting....

when open the link
... ...
... ... ...

bloody hell melody used for ntr troop!!! god!!! :sick:

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes