Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Emily stealing Suzie Virginity was hot in my opinion, i hope future updates with this route will lead to more one on one with Emily and Suzie (i know everyone doesn't like NTR so there is the other route of the threesome) i just want to see where these story/play routes go and ill pick from there.

Reactions: Alannnnn

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
V0.6 changelog ?!
Too many changes to mention so best is to either download the walkthrough from the front page or just check out the scenes you would have missed depending on your path at the end of the game.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I picked this one up after seeing it a few times. I quite like the ntr arc, except for one thing. Those god awful positions.
Especially the standing ones. They look awkward and stilted as hell. Like positioned store dummies.
I ended up making two saves, one for each path. Though the harem path is a bit meh.
I actually had to cheat to get the Yue-Yue 'ntr' (it really isn't, because she wasn't anyone's girl to steal) in the same save as the other characters. I used console variables to get her lust to 3, because the jealousy requirements to start Emily's ntr path removes one of the +1 Yue Yue lust scenes that are required to get the path.

Emily stealing Suzie Virginity was hot in my opinion, i hope future updates with this route will lead to more one on one with Emily and Suzie (i know everyone doesn't like NTR so there is the other route of the threesome) i just want to see where these story/play routes go and ill pick from there.
I definitely agree. I hope they get their own ntr path, with lots of scenes. I'm a bit fan of corruption, and Suzie is exactly the type that needs to be corrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Some_Dude?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Once found, the NTR with Emily in this game, as well as the last game The Engagement, are on my top list. The cheating scenes are long and have the dialog giving the reason they are happening which adds to the emotional drama of the path you are on. Most games are when the MC happens to walk in on his girl for one short scene and that's it. This game revolves around NTR the way it should be. Emily looks realistic and that also helps things be believable. Secret drama-filled cheating NTR is always the best NTR. :love: Now I can't wait to see the other project and what more of the models look like. Especially knowing that they have the potential to be unfaithful.:love: Games like this are way more enjoyable and realistic to me trying to keep your girl than every other game out there labeled "Milf" and "Harem" which realistically are always unbelievable, (10 hot girlfriends and 7 of them are someone's Mom. Riiiiight:ROFLMAO:). I would much rather play a game like this on the NTR path. :love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: supernova874
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes