VN Ren'Py Completed Jeanne at the Clock Tower ~Jeanne a la tour d’horloge~ [v1.0] [Liar-Soft]

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Jeanne at the Clock Tower ~Jeanne a la tour d’horloge~ [v1.0] [Liar-Soft] crunched

Original Size / Compressed Size PC: 1,29 GB / 436 MB - Jeanne-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size / Compressed Size Mac: 1,29 GB / 401 MB - Jeanne-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
Reactions: Yenkazu and fromqb

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'm assuming it's a false positive? Using avira
If you are on a 64-bit system and Windows Defender detected Jeanne-32.exe as a threat, it's normal because it is not a threat but rather an OBSOLETE program. Basically, Windows Defender is telling you "This program doesn't work here so we are going to delete it for you wether you like it or not". Don't worry: It also happened to me and I, of course, deleted it too. If you're talking about any other component of the game, the game is crystal clean and there is nothing wrong with it so yeah delete that Jeanne-32.exe with EXTREME prejudice if you have a 64-bit system.

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Does this have good endings?
The rape and bad ending(s) tag in vndb makes me hesitant, lol.
Anyone care to clarify or answer?

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Wait, World War II was fought with swords and melee weapons?
I know, right? The first paragraph of the VNDB summary was probably not the best choice for the general unspoilered overview.

I had to doublecheck, too. It very obviously is a story about Jeanne d'Arc, and you can tell from the screenshots that the setting is supposed to be medieval. For a minute there I actually thought that some idiot had mixed up WWII with the Hundred Years' War - but apparently it's just a story with timetravel shenanigans.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Sep 29, 2017
Non-Spoiler Explaination About Rape and NTR
Can verify there is rape. For those concerned about NTR, the main (and actually only) heroine is spared of that, at least in the good end. I managed to dodge every single bad end all the way to the end somehow, so I can't speak for those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I love those Japanese stories set in fictional worlds but inspired by real stuff. It's often a mess but it's fun.
Apart from everything that was already said, it's worth noting that the name Roland itself probably isn't randomly chosen too (let me guess: his sword is named Durandal). It was the name of a knight of Charlemagne, immortalized by a literary circle that could be seen as the equivalent of the holy grail in Britain. Even in Norway they made songs about him lol

eeekk232

Nov 11, 2018
If you are on a 64-bit system and Windows Defender detected Jeanne-32.exe as a threat, it's normal because it is not a threat but rather an OBSOLETE program. Basically, Windows Defender is telling you "This program doesn't work here so we are going to delete it for you wether you like it or not". Don't worry: It also happened to me and I, of course, deleted it too. If you're talking about any other component of the game, the game is crystal clean and there is nothing wrong with it so yeah delete that Jeanne-32.exe with EXTREME prejudice if you have a 64-bit system.
ty for letting me know man (y)