VN Ren'Py Completed Jeanne at the Clock Tower ~Jeanne a la tour d’horloge~ [v1.0] [Liar-Soft]

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Sigh...so the boring pure and "moe looking" girl got to be the main and possibly only heroine...how typical :FacePalm:

Reactions: rKnight

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
There is a huge "Rape" tag in VNDB. Does anyone knows which female characters are subject to it ( for safety measure :rolleyes: )

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
Is the Renpy tag accurate? Not complaining, just kind of surprised. The other game i know by liar soft is Gahkthun and that one wasnt made with renpy.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i dropped it at chapter 4. the story is good, but the amount of h-scenes makes me quit. those previous game was good. gakhturn, running girl.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Story is good. Art is good. H scenes are towards the second half of the game. However most if the h scenes are done very poorly. Its like they added it in after game was finished and half @$$ it. If you are here for the h scene only probably skip.

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
well the story quite pissed me off, not a really good fap material, most of scene is watching others fuck, the only 2 scenes protagonist can fuck both lead to dead end.

• Haha
Reactions: fuew12