Yarda

Jan 15, 2022
Basically I publish from the 0.1 in TF forum - just because the people there are ok with transformation content but here some people do not like the topic. So it is exactly the 8th update. But I plan each update as about 10% of the game.
Since F95 is more general forum I think it would be better to post here games only when they are almost done, not the concepts.
For now I am writing the second game and I suppose to post it here when it will be an alpha and at least 0.5.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
oh I remember this one, there angels and demons in this. I went demon route, they should gave hints the other spy was Gandalf to help reveal who to talk to next.

bimbo options are a thing.
failure happens did they fix it I wonder?

Lil Sam

Nov 27, 2021
Randomly died of I guess starvation when working after fighting a demon. Can't go back, didn't recently save. I wanted to explore more, but I don't want to start from the beginning. Unfortunate.

La Petite Mort

Oct 3, 2020
I liked the medieval setting and the invol tf. There should be more reasons to use gold though. I couldn't beat inquisition when you get exposed by the owner, so I only saw escape from prison and burn at the stake endings but I assume game continues to full tf if you can fight off the guards (because there's a folder with female pics). Anyways one of the better html games if you like this kind of feminisation kink.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes