Ren'Py Abandoned Jedi Corruption [v0.1] [SpaceInk]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mannbull

May 10, 2017
Rey Trainer done by akabur would probably be amazing too, seeing that he likes using the extended universe for storyline material, which starwars has an abundance of

Reactions: MasterGuns117sk

anormiedude

Mar 8, 2018
Nothing much was there but only future promise. Can't wait to shove my dick in her mouth, lol. Definitely keeping an eye out for this one.

Are there any more SW based trainer games? (other than orange trainer)

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
From dev patreon post

Hey Guys!
Here is a comprehensive chart that explains the progress I've made in the development on version 0.2 of Jedi Corruption.

I´'ll be going through each of the areas on the chart on separate posts so you can get a feel about the progress made on the game and so you can ask about the game and its development.

The chart will be also posted at the beginning of the Page so every one can see it until its updated when more significant progress is made.

Keep an eye out open because there might be some surprises.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
From dev patreon post

Hey Guys!
Here is a comprehensive chart that explains the progress I've made in the development on version 0.2 of Jedi Corruption.

I´'ll be going through each of the areas on the chart on separate posts so you can get a feel about the progress made on the game and so you can ask about the game and its development.

The chart will be also posted at the beginning of the Page so every one can see it until its updated when more significant progress is made.

Keep an eye out open because there might be some surprises.
Yeah, the problem is that it's dated April the 29th and no info has been given since.

Reactions: maxpowers

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
mod mark the game as abandoned since the dev ant posted any thunder on patreon since april

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
Kinda sad I remember when I first came across this a while ago and thought it had a promising start seems it won't leave the start however there are games that same times get a second life however and I wonder if this will be one of them

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes