Ren'Py Abandoned Jedi Corruption [v0.1] [SpaceInk]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I quite enjoyed the early version, artwork is nice so I'll keep an eye on this one for sure.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Potential.

I like some of the ideas, and the fact you can fuck with Rei while she's asleep is right up my alley.

I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Reminds me a bit of "witch trainer", but I hope this time we can actually see some action because the art is really not bad at all. I'll keep this on my watch list

Reactions: WaterRabbit

Profesor Nitzsche

Jan 6, 2018
@SpaceInk
It starting to be a good game if thought I don't like Rey. But here is the thing-Larry doesn't sound like star wars name. Could you consider changing him to Jake Skywalker (this is the name Mark Hamil used to describe his opinion about Luke in sequels).

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Wish someone made a princess maker clone where you were responsible for the upbinging and training of a jedi padawan. Not only lewd content though. A path where you do the best choices for her to make her as powerful as possible too. And with risks of turning her to the dark side. Sounds like my kinda game. Sadly I have no creative or programming skills. And it wouldn't be able to be put on patreon.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes