Ren'Py Abandoned Jedi Corruption [v0.1] [SpaceInk]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
Another AKABUR-LIKE game? We already have SO MUCH SAME TYPE GEMES... Can we have something NEW TYPE to try ?

Reactions: Kalrotix

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
The Name alone in the new threads list got me excited. But...rey? From all the SW universe girls...rey? thats a bummer.
May give it a shot later anyway, but definitely behind orange trainer for me (just by synopsis)
( ' - ')

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
A fallen Jedi then?Actually people gave some nice ideas here: a few corruption games from Star Wars have been released lately ( and internet critics tell us that the franchise is dying... ), but no one has been using famous character from the series, like Bastila Shan ( considering she was captured and turned by a sith once already it would not be a hard sell ), Princess Leia, even new characters like Sabine from Star Wars Rebels.

U

User_51567

Seems like a good corruption/training game, though the girl design is not the best...
I agree 100% .
First thing i thought when reading Jedi Corruption...... REY naked:eek: I would pay a lot of money for that if the animation is good:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:.

Saw the preview pics:(:(..Never mind:teary::teary:

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
another great game idea ruined by patreon...i hope some good soul can be save this with lewd patcher :FeelsBadMan:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Okay so i'm 2 seconds in and have some issues

1. Please get rid of the intro, it's odd.
2. Typos every where
3. Flicking transitions that show up the default ren'py gray checkers.

Reactions: a79

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
This game is a fairly simple Trust/Corruption game... With a perverted nerd who gets his wish for more perversion by a strange being... From there it becomes a parody of the last Star Wars movie, with the protagonist becoming Skywalker who then is asked to train a young woman Padawan... Of course, he has other plans... It is pretty short for the moment, and don't expect much meaningful story, as it is purely an erotic/adult spoof of Star Wars... I went ahead and posted my review...
The last star wars movies are a parody of themselve . They are a joke .

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes