Ren'Py Abandoned Jedi Corruption [v0.1] [SpaceInk]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I don't play 0.1's, but I'm watching this one. Art looks fantastic, I'm all about the classic trainer games. Hope to see more!

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
Man! I was told this game was good! From what I see it's just a load of old Sith! Hah? See what I did there? (I haven't even played it yet) ;)

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Jedi doing Corruption.
What else can we expect? a Sith Teaching Feeling?
Ya know, there are a fair few sith lords in the EU that I could easily see using that method. It's not like it wouldn't work.

As for the game itself, it's interesting, but I'll wait a bit for more content before bothering with a download. Or at the very least till my data cap resets.

Reactions: mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Ya know, there are a fair few sith lords in the EU that I could easily see using that method. It's not like it wouldn't work.
Ikr? though when i mentioned "Teaching Feeling" it was mostly a wordplay referring to another game, which has nothing to do with corruption, and i doubt it would be anything like the Sith way to do things :p.

Reactions: Julius

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
thinking for a sequel, to mix things up a bit you could have the now corrupted Rey as the player character trying to corrupt other female/male/whatever jedi...i'd be on board for that anyways.

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
Yes, after storyline for Rey is completed, (which with luck will be done by the end of this year's summer). But, I would be forced to change the main character so I can promote it on Patreon, because you know, incest.
Could change the main protagonists name to starkiller (like luke was originally meant to be named), leaving leia as skywalker. That way you cover yourself with Patreon.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The Name alone in the new threads list got me excited. But...rey? From all the SW universe girls...rey? thats a bummer.
Yeah, that's another problem too: Rey is hardly sexy in the movies, thanks to purposely selecting the least feminine/curvy woman possible, and erase anything that would look sensual/sexy from her or her behavior...
I suppose the period is to be as puritan as possible, and the latest Star Wars is just the result of that crap.

Reactions: mesoru
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes