3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1669532487678.png

Overview:
Jedi Trainer is an adult dating-sim/visual-novel set in an alternate-universe version of a galaxy far, far away...
The game is a passion project and a hobby, and as such, effort and updates might be slow or sporadic at times.

This game is a fan-made parody.
'Star Wars' and associated characters are properties of Lucasfilm Ltd. and Walt Disney Studios.
This game and its developer are not associated with these entities in any way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2023-10-29
Developer: Millennium Malcolm - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1669534886518.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0019.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Might be interesting. I'll give it a shot.
But that's a really goofy looking penis in the preview pic, so I'm not expecting much in the sex scenes.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I noticed an error in one of the preview pics - Dr. Aphra is rendered in the "filters over pre-existing art/phots" style used for enemies and NPCs instead of the hand-drawn style used for love interests. Please patch.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the game has potential but there is a lot to improve first that the game cannot be saved is a serious bug

the sex scenes are horrible you need a better artist or change them to 3d cg or something to make the game more visually appealing and interesting to play

Too much grinding first putting a mission where they force you to collect 5000 credits with the few amounts you earn makes it tremendously BORING

everything is very expensive when you earn so little money

The combat is good but the space combat becomes heavy and tedious, it is better to change it for something more fun In foot combat when you kill an enemy from a group the sprite must disappear because otherwise it can confuse the player thinking that all the enemies are still alive and lose the combat

BadumPowPow

Feb 10, 2022
Leia's sex scene is broken as well spades of potential but just needs to sort a lot of the glitches out and it could be really good
Nevermind all my sex scenes are broke just shows the Hyperspace my mouse disapears and i can hear it all unfolding RIP

BadumPowPow

Feb 10, 2022
the game has potential but there is a lot to improve first that the game cannot be saved is a serious bug

the sex scenes are horrible you need a better artist or change them to 3d cg or something to make the game more visually appealing and interesting to play

Too much grinding first putting a mission where they force you to collect 5000 credits with the few amounts you earn makes it tremendously BORING

everything is very expensive when you earn so little money

The combat is good but the space combat becomes heavy and tedious, it is better to change it for something more fun In foot combat when you kill an enemy from a group the sprite must disappear because otherwise it can confuse the player thinking that all the enemies are still alive and lose the combat
Sabacc is a ez way to earn sooooooo much money i got like a solid 19k alone of it

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This game has so many bugs yet not as many as I would suspect from an early build such as this. Traceback errors all around, here are a few of the major issues I've discovered so far:
- Cannot complete the quest for Madame Nocasta (i.e. the former Jedi Librarian). After finding the items and returning them to her I get a traceback error. Clicking 'Ignore' doesn't actually complete the quest.
- After retrieving the spice for Jabba from Alderrann and returning to Jabba's Palace, no errors but no dialogue or options to give it to him.
- Getting shot by Han effectively ended my run in the game. There was no 'ignore' option and I cannot continue.
- I was able to get everyone but Oola (the slave that was killed by Jabba via the Rancor in the movies), Bariss Offee, and Aayla Secura

and many more I have not listed here.
To the developer, love the game, but for the love of god, fix your game.

Edit: For those interested, you can post bug reports here:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes