3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Ok how the fuck is Sabacc supposed to function, I play a card then can only discard up to 3 times then the thing just stops I've clicked all over the screen tried to play more cards dont work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Wtf it wont let me modify my saves...
The game is fun but I don't wanna grind out the money for the outfits... Pass
PS. I understand that you can just use Sabacc, but that requires save scrumming :poop:

Last edited:

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
Ok this is no fun at all, i don't want to regrind every update over and over again, at this point just fix old saves or give us a save with the prior content already done

Reactions: Bangkiller

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Ok how the fuck is Sabacc supposed to function, I play a card then can only discard up to 3 times then the thing just stops I've clicked all over the screen tried to play more cards dont work
You need to lay the cards on top of the one you already played. There is occasionally a "sabacc shift" thing, I don't know what causes it, but it will change your cards. If you lose a hand, just hit the back option or scroll wheel back to reset and try again.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
However, I have a question about the mission you get from the rebel general, so I fly to the bar and want to choose my delivery there, I wake up on an alien planet, money from the general is gone...

is that how it should be? :unsure:

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
If you purchase too many outfits too early in the game's Android version, then a ren'py error can lock you out of future story events after you first capture Ahsoka.

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
how do i change the stuff so i can modify my save file on save editor i did what it says to do but it still doesnt word

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Just curious how do you use cheats in this game?
speaking from exierence dont use save editor on stats or your lvl, using it for healing items or money, is ok but there are some story missions that activate on certain lvls & stats and if you go over that in save editor it bugs the game and you'll have to start over

Reactions: OverLord gamer
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes