Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Holy shit, a completed game that is released in its entirety AND it's SW universe!?! :love:
Although I'd like to wait for some reviews, I don't think I can

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Unless you visit another planet while she's working, often she doesn't get paid..
And that Star Destroyer is immortal. I've got all the scenes except the final wall cleaning and floor scrubbing scenes.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
like the first time Leia swallowed Wookie cum ......."oh its so thick and CHEWIE " :ROFLMAO:
Leia gives out free HAN jobs too :love:

Reactions: Pods9800

Madman4527

Jul 29, 2017
Looks fantastic, but disproportionately huge tits are a turn-off for me, so I'll have to get my SW fix somewhere else. Still, the renders are great!
(y)
They aren't renders they're captures from Virt A Mate. Which is better because you can play with them tiddies in VR.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I am guessing that Asmodea Hollow is a virgin at the start of the game right?

Jan 16, 2020
The game is very basic and pretty buggy :

- One of tree time, Asmodea is send to work, then "pass time", then directly to sleep (without being paid)
- I was able to train Asmodea to 10 & 10 stats (and make her fuck the Sith Lord) but this seems to kill the game :
(i was tasked to find some sort of smuglers by the Museum girl but they are nowhere to bee seen)

All in all the grind kill the game, and made it pretty boring, even with the attempts to "do missions"

Reactions: IndianaTK
2.10 star(s) 15 Votes