oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
Anyone figured out a workaround the floor scrub bug? Did everything else in the game. Maybe a console command or something?

Edit: Nvm, found it on the variable viewer.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
it is actually a bug- I finished the floor training through the darkside training and whatever as the normal game progresses but then i ran into the bug where the game crashes to main menu when you input a custom name- reloaded a save that had the floor at 2/4 and it's been stuck there since
This is the first time I'm seeing any mention of a crash after entering a custom name... But I entered a custom name, too. My game never crashed in the same way, and I was -after completing enough of the trainings and missions- able to finally finish the floor trainings with 4/4. The trainings sometimes did miscount and show up as 2/4 or 3/4 even though I had only done one less than that... so I admit there is a bug, I simply never encountered the same one as you all.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case there is a social category just for these type of girls, found it recently but isn't that new.
I let You the joy to discover, p0rn site did bring it after some pages, using it bring good results, even if, those girls are often plump aka not tight at last. Which is not a surprise, even in reality tight women are uncommon to.

Talk, ok, but then, Day 50 and there is nothing else ?

Have been the date, pregnancy but then ?

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
BTW, URM (Universal Renpy Mod) can help as to see the button not displayed.

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Fixed a couple of bugs I encountered in my playthrough:
1. Scrub. To be able to level the Floor Scrub you need to keep increasing the Moral (the goals in Moral are 3, 5 and 8). So that seemed to work fine for me.
However when Moral >=5 and Scrub == 2 it hits an endless loop (Scrub is set to 3 and then the code goes to scrub2 where it's set back to 2, and so on) .
2. After you sleep it shows Daytime screen, but the real time of day doesn't get set to morning, and say going to work doesn't do anything (no payment).
So I changed the daytime to morning after sleep.
If you feel like trying the fix, unzip the file attached to /game folder, overwriting 2 changed files.

Reactions: Tomy75
Sep 4, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 (bugfix)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please use also other methods for DL I'm not sure why I can't use pixeldrain .. Please let me play the game hahaha

mizoner

Apr 19, 2021
V short game, but seems there are different paths. if you go with rouk in bantooine, you get an extra scene with the slave at night, but you cant earn money from working the club. Also, i couldnt let the wife escape.

Talking to asmodea and giving the gift seems to open up the dinner, intruder etc stuff.

Scrubing the floors, in order to not get stuck at 2/4, need to go through the trainings slowly, and then try to go forward in each of the scrub, clean etc. Only then it proceeds through, else, its buggy and doesnt go in prder. Ie I trained to max first before doing the scrub etc and it kinda doesnt go in order and couldnt do some stuff.

PS: did not try the fix 2 posts above

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Um just bought the game on steam and its called Prodigy Trainer, and I'm stuck at the beginning. I cant do anything.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
So does the game end with Asmodea's graduation, then her killing her old master? If so short but nice game, would've been cool to have the option to bang more women though.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
would've been cool to have the option to bang more women though
Why do people need to bang a lot of girls in one game anyway? This game is good, but have only a decent amount of content with the main love interest, if it had been divided between more love interests it could end up lacking content for all of them, because the dev surely can't make the new content magically appear with the new LI. We would only have the same amount of content divided between more characters.
I'd say just play another game if you want to bang another girl.:WeSmart:

2.10 star(s) 15 Votes