Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
And can we make them not have it even then?

Is femdom and BDSM mandatory for any LI, or can we choose whether or not we want them with the LI with this content?
I found out that Maledom is mandatory with Beth! If you don't go full Male Dominator with Beth, you'll end her route prematurely. It's not forced Male Domination actually, SHE WANTS IT!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I found out that Maledom is mandatory with Beth! If you don't go full Male Dominator with Beth, you'll end her route prematurely. It's not forced Male Domination actually, SHE WANTS IT!
And why would I want to follow a route I'm not going to like?

Reactions: qaywsx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just told you so that you don't! Hey if you don't like something, you don't! I'm not here to force you or anything.
I want that the MC don't even start a relationship with Beth: If at the end of the game the MC isn't going to have a relationship with her, then I prefer not to have any scene with her. Is that posible?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I want that the MC don't even start a relationship with Beth: If at the end of the game the MC isn't going to have a relationship with her, then I prefer not to have any scene with her. Is that posible?
Yes you can end ANY ROUTE you want prematurely: The choices of the game will tell you that a certain choice will end X girl's route between parenthesis.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes you can end ANY ROUTE you want prematurely: The choices of the game will tell you that a certain choice will end X girl's route between parenthesis.
Ok now I would just have to find out which LIs have fetishes I don't like and choose not to start a relationship with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunzther and qaywsx

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Some of the girls heads in the banner look a little too big they look like bobbleheads. :ROFLMAO:

Is not just you lmao. Tbf hands being either oversized or too small compared to the character in question is a rather common issue on honey select. Illusion just doesn't know how normal sized hands look.
Is this Honey Select 1 or 2? There's an adjust mod for part 1 that lets you resize body parts in Studio Neo that you can't in the creator.

Ok, now I would just have to find out what LIs have fetishes that I don't like and send them to hell at the first opportunity.
...Jesus Christ people can be really extreme towards fictional characters. Like, what the fuck does that even mean? :ROFLMAO:

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Is this Honey Select 1 or 2? There's an adjust mod for part 1 that lets you resize body parts in Studio Neo that you can't in the creator.
This is honey select two, I'm pretty sure. I think the mod you are talking about is bonemod? If so, it's also avaliable for the second game too

Reactions: punisher2099

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
...Jesus Christ people can be really extreme towards fictional characters. Like, what the fuck does that even mean? :ROFLMAO:
I probably got carried away by the heated discussions in other threads. I guess I better put something more reasonably moderate.

Reactions: Gunzther

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This is honey select two, I'm pretty sure. I think the mod you are talking about is bonemod? If so, it's also avaliable for the second game too
I actually forgot about that you can use it in the creator and Studio Neo. I was thinking of HSPE.

Last edited:

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Holy shit, this was such a super first release.
Very nice characters and interesting development with the story. Looking forward to the next installment.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes