Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
JeijeiFin errmmm there is a lot of 'landlady' and 'housemate' words around the game. So isn't there a 'unofficial' incest patch we can acquire?

Btw don't listen the usual 'girl on girl' content complainers. There are like the same 5-6 guys whose spamming everygame which has girl on girl content. Overwhelming majority of the most popular harem (also even on tons of vanilla ones) games has lesbian content. Because It's hot as fuck especially between harem girls and especially when it's around mc. For example 'Harem Hotel' is one of if not the most popular western harem game and it's has a huge amount of girl on girl content (and no it's not avoidable. It's in the story) and the content is really well done if you want a different reference for lesbian content for harem games. So don't be discouraged by couple of people and stop doing lesbian content please. One last thing: if they tell you 'it's ntr! Will report for tag!'. It's certainly not ntr. Otherwise most of the big games here would've tagged as ntr rofl. Also I'm saying this as a big anti-ntr guy and a huge vanilla-harem lover

Anyways good luck with the game
Some people like to play, others like to watch. I prefer to play.

Having 1 girl is hot right? So having two must be twice as hot right? Well wrong, because now you have zero girls because they are busy playing with each other and you're left with you dick in your hand.

Most dudes grow out of your mindset around 16.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
are you kidding me with the day at the beach??? all you did say the last days is out in the open and they fuck you up....and now i have to play all again???? nope all i do now ... i delete the game...super joke...

Reactions: 100%HAREM

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Some people like to play, others like to watch. I prefer to play.

Having 1 girl is hot right? So having two must be twice as hot right? Well wrong, because now you have zero girls because they are busy playing with each other and you're left with you dick in your hand.

Most dudes grow out of your mindset around 16.
Not on this site. They are the majority here. I personally never grew into it. I've always thought that it was... Not my thing. If the dev wants it in his game, it's his game, so not going to complain about it. But JeijeiFin has already said he's going to make it optional. But he should just do it the way he wants. Not get caught up in all the bs some of us throw at him.

When a dev starts bowing to the wishes of others, they end up burning out and abandoning their games. I've see it many times on here.

Reactions: Raboobie

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i just really dont understand why the dev wont let the MC defend himself without the need of help from a girl, im not asking for the MC to start knocking people out left and right but just let him be able to stand up for himself show some backbone, if he cant protect himself how is he ever going to be able to protect his girls or will he always hide behind Ada

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i just really dont understand why the dev wont let the MC defend himself without the need of help from a girl, im not asking for the MC to start knocking people out left and right but just let him be able to stand up for himself show some backbone, if he cant protect himself how is he ever going to be able to protect his girls or will he always hide behind Ada
I agree. We've all been in situations where we've had to deal with shit. Not like we're all a bunch of badasses and win every fight. Even if we get our asses kicked, it's on our terms, we can accept it and move on, or not. I, on the other hand have continued going back for more until I kicked the guy's ass.

With that said, I haven't played this yet, but, the dev said something about the beach scene and is going to rewrite it. I think. So, I'll probably just wait for the rewrite to actually play this.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I agree. We've all been in situations where we've had to deal with shit. Not like we're all a bunch of badasses and win every fight. Even if we get our asses kicked, it's on our terms, we can accept it and move on, or not. I, on the other hand have continued going back for more until I kicked the guy's ass.

With that said, I haven't played this yet, but, the dev said something about the beach scene and is going to rewrite it. I think. So, I'll probably just wait for the rewrite to actually play this.
i think he said it will still involve Ada getting involved or just not having the MC try and defend the girls from the drunks advances

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Maybe I won't play this if that's the case.
this is what the dev said about it
'' I also changed the beach scene on day 6 so that the main character can no longer fight the drunk man himself (because Ada steps in earlier''
so dont know what that actually means

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
this is what the dev said about it
'' I also changed the beach scene on day 6 so that the main character can no longer fight the drunk man himself (because Ada steps in earlier''
so dont know what that actually means
My interpretation is that the MC is now not able to do anything, because Ada just handles it. So, making the MC look more like a wimp. Yeah. This is a total pass for me. I wish the dev luck with this.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I also had an issue with the beach scene, no matter what we chose, we lost points with Ada and Lizzie.... what's the point there?

Also sometimes gaining points with 1 girl, loses you points with another. There are options for one girl over another... (It's a harem...)

JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
I also had an issue with the beach scene, no matter what we chose, we lost points with Ada and Lizzie.... what's the point there?
When Ada and Lizzie find out that you have joked about them behind their backs, they don't like it and you will lose points, no matter what you say to them. If you didn't joke about them behind their backs earlier, you wouldn't lose any points either.

Also sometimes gaining points with 1 girl, loses you points with another.
Usually you just gain points or not gain points. Only on some rare occasions it's possible to lose points. If you for example lie to someone or joke about someone behind her back, she may not like it when she finds it out. Also breaking your promise with someone or refusing someone / ending someone's route may cause you to lose points.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's either because of your choices or there is a bug in the game. Did that happen on day 7 or earlier?

I understand your point, but plotwise it has to be Ada who forces the drunk man down onto the ground. The only reason I added that action scene was to demonstrate the player how strong character Ada is. When I think of it now, it could have been something else like a practice match against an expert fighter, but I can no longer change it. Since I cannot let the main character win the fight on the beach (which would break the plot), the next best thing I can do is to remove the option to fight the man (and that change will be included in v0.8). Then at least the main character can tell the others that he could have defeated the man, and Ada will explain why she didn't let the men fight. Later in the game there will be action scenes where the main character needs to survive without Ada.
yup day 7

JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
yup day 7
Well, that's strange, because I'm not changing "adaOnRoute" variable anywhere in the day 7 script (just checked). In other words, if Ada was on route in the end of day 6, she should still be on route in the end of day 7, no matter what you choose.

Could you please try the following:
1. Load your savegame in the end of day 6.
2. Rollback a few steps, then come back to the "day finished" screen of day 6.
3. Verify that Ada is on route.
4. Fast-forward to the end of day 7 by holding Ctrl button down (if you have pc) and choosing anything.
5. Check the "day finished" screen of day 7. If Ada is not on route, please take a screenshot and post it here.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Another weakass mc, why devs why?

Pick girl a, lose girl b. why? Choice when it comes to LI's is awesome, choices at the expense of one or the other in a harem is just dumb. It's like having an all you can eat buffet, but if you pick the pork, you can't have chicken.

Pass on this till it's done.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
" Susan is Lizzie's, Ada's and the main character's landlady who also lives with them in the house. "
Add an incest patch or add murder to the story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
" Susan is Lizzie's, Ada's and the main character's landlady who also lives with them in the house. "
Add an incest patch or add murder to the story.
Here's an explanation of why an incest patch won't work

The landlady is exactly that, and the roommates are exactly that. The MC has a new job in a new city and is going to live in a house where a woman rents rooms. In fact, he doesn't know the landlady or the roommates until he arrives at the house (and he still doesn't know the landlady). You would have to completely change the story to make that patch.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes