Collection Pinup Jellytits7 Collection [2022-07-11] [Jellytits7]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
She deleted her Gumroad. Damn, she got disturbing habit of deleting her past content.
I should've check to make sure I have everything from that page before that happen. I always need to remember that rule that not everything will be their forever, even though it seem like it.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
It's a shame that they put a noise overlay over everything in vol 2. Vol 1 didn't have a noise overlay at all.

Hope this doesn't become a standard for their future works.

Fr.eddy76

Nov 14, 2020
Looks like her twitter has gone incognito with a single tweet about getting caught drawing.

Reactions: Rtygigaeu

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Looks like her twitter has gone incognito with a single tweet about getting caught drawing.

I'm not trying to be one of those people but how old is she to still be living under her parent home? She just added more risk to herself getting caught drawing this stuff. Now we have to wait a week or a month for everything to cool down if her parent happen to be religion.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I'm not trying to be one of those people but how old is she to still be living under her parent home? She just added more risk to herself getting caught drawing this stuff. Now we have to wait a week or a month for everything to cool down if her parent happen to be religion.
It's not a rare thing for adults to live with their parents

Reactions: baster306

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
usually not when they make $10K per month
asian culture usually leaning toward taking care of their elderly and living together, so it might be that
most people there ask their parent to move in when they're financially stable

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
asian culture usually leaning toward taking care of their elderly and living together, so it might be that
most people there ask their parent to move in when they're financially stable
Indeed. Asians tend to live with their parents. Well, to be more accurate, the parents live with their kids even when they're older. That's why things like love hotels aren't uncommon in Asia.

Jecht_rock

Aug 13, 2017
Seems like she post work on twitter, some older work get updated and some new.
But hope a bundle will come out in hi res.
My problem is that they are censored

Reactions: baster306