VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v0.9] [AbsentStudio]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Not bad, but a little poor compared with some of the works on the same subject.
Many plots appear very abrupt, feel the author in the creation is not coherent.
The sex scenes are extremely simple and too shy for such a story's protagonists.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aidan

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Cant wait til she personally teaches the kids biology of the female anatomy up close in class ^_~. Give the kids a "feel" for biology :D

Unfortunally. that seems like hte only highlight for me. The story just doesnt seem to mesh well. I just cant explain it. Maybe its just too short to see how these corruption elements are working ? maybe it feels rushed, I dont know. But her doing stuff for money is good enough to get her corruption ball rolling.

Maybe uou could have some more MC personal scenes in there, such as where shes changing cloths, taking a bath, or taking a piss just as some eye sexy eye candy (showing off her assets) to the viewers. between the transitioning of scenes. As its stands its like. she goes home, has changed close and is out the door again. or goes home and sleeps, and then its the next day. So abrupt.

Those are just my thoughts, it is more work afterall.

Last edited:

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
So far so good I'm liking but, what I think would make the game good is having more choices then a few, I know it's a start up of the game but trust me when I say this almost every good game is terrible just cuz they lack more choices let alone don't make your choices feel force players don't like that at all like u choose to be used then the game ends cuz you died or the guy rapes you and u become pregnant or what not u shouldn't do that you should let the game proceed and live life after that fact and play with your choice like wise, but what games also lack even if you choose not to be used and you choose the higher road like say you skipped the hobo by not choosing to drink with him like someone else like says breaks into your house or apartment while your sleeping and decides to rape you kind of thing and keeps doing that all cuz you choose not to drink with the hobo but if u choose to drink with the hobo that doesn't happen you know? As well when you was in the jail cell I feel like you should of gave the choice to be fucked by the other inmate that grabbed the MC and like you became his bi**h and stuff cuz you was scared for your life, as well you should give the MC choice to get off the people's di*ks before they cum or just let them cum in her, a pregnancy route would also be nice cuz games sorely lack this well that isn't Japanese games haha, plus more public sex would be better like at the park or behind a building by the dumpster in a alley you know stuff like that if u don't got plans for that already

Reactions: Aidan

jonik961

Jul 13, 2022
Hey developer, your game is so good, i really liked the recent update. I have a suggestion for the next update, its about Eric and Jennifer, so in the recent update you showed a scene in which Eric asked Jennifer that what the salesman was doing with her in the fitting room and Jennifer replied to him and Eric also said that the salesman saw Jennifer naked and then Jennifer shows her underwear to Eric and Eric's grandfather walked in the room, so Jennifer get dressed again.

Till this part, the story is too good, and from here i have this idea;

Next day again when Jennifer walks in Eric's room for studies, Eric said to Jennifer that she was looking so good yesterday in her underwear and here Jennifer blushes and then suddenly Eric confesses that he spied on Jennifer when she was in the fitting room for trying cloths. Jennifer show little calmness in front of him and said that she would forgive his mistake if Eric will never tell this thing to anyone and he will never tell anybody that he saw Jennifer in underwear too.

But now Eric tell one more thing to Jennifer, Eric tell Jennifer that he also saw what salesman did to her, he said he saw that the salesman put his hand into Jennifer's underwear and touches her pussy and also the salesman took off Jennifer's underwear and played with her pussy, salesman also took off Jennifer's bra and squeezed her boobs so hard, also sucked her boobs and in the end the salesman fucked her hard in the fitting room.
After hearing these things from Eric, now Jennifer felt shame and she said to Eric that please don't tell this thing to anyone.

And now here comes the blackmail path,
Eric tell Jennifer that he will never tell anyone about that and will keep this as a secret between both of them only but Eric also wants to do the same things with Jennifer, the things which are previously done by salesman. So, Jennifer shamelessly said to him that OK, do whatever you want to do but please never tell anyone about that.
And now Jennifer let Eric to put his hand in her underwear and then Eric slowly pull down Jennifer's underwear and then he started playing with her pussy, Jennifer took off her bra in front of him and Eric pressed her boobs and also sucked them , and at last Eric fucked Jennifer so hard, Jennifer herself teaches various sex positions to Eric and both of them enjoyed each other company... also after this Eric tell Jennifer that he wants to do this everyday, all he need is Jennifer's pussy while studying with her everyday; and Jennifer said yes to him.....

Thanks if you read my whole paragraph, i appreciate your time.

Also, sorry for bad english, its not my native language.

Last edited:

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
Hey developer, your game is so good, i really liked the recent update. I have a suggestion for the next update, its about Eric and Jennifer, so in the recent update you showed a scene in which Eric asked Jennifer that what the salesman was doing with her in the fitting room and Jennifer replied to him and Eric also said that the salesman saw Jennifer naked and then Jennifer shows her underwear to Eric and Eric's grandfather walked in the room, so Jennifer get dressed again.

Till this part, the story is too good, and from here i have this idea;

Next day again when Jennifer walks in Eric's room for studies, Eric said to Jennifer that she was looking so good yesterday in her underwear and here Jennifer blushes and then suddenly Eric confesses that he spied on Jennifer when she was in the fitting room for trying cloths. Jennifer show little calmness in front of him and said that she would forgive his mistake if Eric will never tell this thing to anyone and he will never tell anybody that he saw Jennifer in underwear too.

But now Eric tell one more thing to Jennifer, Eric tell Jennifer that he also saw what salesman did to her, he said he saw that the salesman put his hand into Jennifer's underwear and touches her pussy and also the salesman took off Jennifer's underwear and played with her pussy, salesman also took off Jennifer's bra and squeezed her boobs so hard, also sucked her boobs and in the end the salesman fucked her hard in the fitting room.
After hearing these things from Eric, now Jennifer felt shame and she said to Eric that please don't tell this thing to anyone.

And now here comes the blackmail path,
Eric tell Jennifer that he will never tell anyone about that and will keep this as a secret between both of them only but Eric also wants to do the same things with Jennifer, the things which are previously done by salesman. So, Jennifer shamelessly said to him that OK, do whatever you want to do but please never tell anyone about that.
And now Jennifer let Eric to put his hand in her underwear and then Eric slowly pull down Jennifer's underwear and then he started playing with her pussy, Jennifer took off her bra in front of him and Eric pressed her boobs and also sucked them , and at last Eric fucked Jennifer so hard, Jennifer herself teaches various sex positions to Eric and both of them enjoyed each other company... also after this Eric tell Jennifer that he wants to do this everyday, all he need is Jennifer's pussy while studying with her everyday; and Jennifer said yes to him.....

Thanks if you read my whole paragraph, i appreciate your time.

Also, sorry for bad english, its not my native language.
love this path!!!

Reactions: jonik961
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes