VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v1.0] [AbsentStudio]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Slow development of the plot associated with shotacon is frustrating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot better than her first scene in the game being her having a drink with a bum then just immediately bending over for a creampie.
I know the dev said this was a first attempt at game development, and honestly I'm not judging all that harsh, compared to some atrocities I've seen on this site (lol), but
(1) a couple choices in the beginning of the game, then no choices in sight...
(2) Her first scene in the game was of her drinking with a bum and immediately stripping down and bending over and taking his creampie, yet other scenes are slow burn AF. It makes little to no sense that she would just let a bum creampie her, out on the street, after a tiny bit of alcohol, but then be super hesitant with other people.
(3) It doesn't need to be super slow burn, but at least a LITTLE corruption, over maybe a week or two, would be fine.

The bum didn't even have to slip anything into her drink to get the chance to spread his seed. He didn't have to act like a perv. She just threw it at him.

controleps223

Mar 13, 2018
I agree that slowness is not good for those who are expecting to see Jen having sex with them. It's so good to create the expectation of seeing Jen having sex with someone, and it ends up being fulfilled, I think the +18 boys need a good sex scene with her.

• Hey there
Reactions: Aidan

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
A lot better than her first scene in the game being her having a drink with a bum then just immediately bending over for a creampie.
I know the dev said this was a first attempt at game development, and honestly I'm not judging all that harsh, compared to some atrocities I've seen on this site (lol), but
(1) a couple choices in the beginning of the game, then no choices in sight...
(2) Her first scene in the game was of her drinking with a bum and immediately stripping down and bending over and taking his creampie, yet other scenes are slow burn AF. It makes little to no sense that she would just let a bum creampie her, out on the street, after a tiny bit of alcohol, but then be super hesitant with other people.
(3) It doesn't need to be super slow burn, but at least a LITTLE corruption, over maybe a week or two, would be fine.

The bum didn't even have to slip anything into her drink to get the chance to spread his seed. He didn't have to act like a perv. She just threw it at him.
At least you get the option not to drink. At the end of the update you have to have sex with the old guy and she wasn't even the one drugged he was and before that at the massage parlor she feels something pushing on her vagina and doesn't think let me take off my mask and see what's happening she just goes wonder what that is.

• Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: FookU2 and Aidan
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes