Mac:

- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Jen's Dilemma [v23] [SerialNumberComics] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v22 -> v23 [804 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, a little favor: cause windows update, some folders were erased, including the folder with the walkthrough. Any good soul could give me the link with the downloadable walkthrough?

manneychin

May 8, 2017

Unlocked

A very small demo of the new game, for feedback and to familiarize yourself with the characters and the story, we have different plans for this game, hopefully we manage to make it better.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This game will be out in small versions until Jen's Dilemma is done.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jen's Dilemma will continue as usual, nothing to worry about.
I wait for your feedback on characters, and what you can say about the story, it's still short and not so clear for you at this stage, but any sort of feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you
I hope against reason that SerialNumberComics will somehow stop killing themselves. They have the drive, they have the RIGHT perviness, these are amazing qualities, but at the same time their games are technically and gameplay-design-wise garbage. I wrote an extensive FotM review long ago explaining the faults and haven't played Jen's Dilemma at all since I'm sure it's the same but I still feel the need to say something because I REALLY REALLY don't want SerialNumberComics to get lost in the void... sad. If only they'd improve their gameplay I'm sure they could easily increase their supporter base 4-10x but as is they're marching to the grave.

I've said it many times before: People are rarely saved from themselves. snc.png

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, for the gameplay, everything has already been said. Hints for quests have been screwed up for a long time and reliably.
So I'm only interested in one moment, whether I went through all the content or still not yet.
Jen's cheek slap after the club is that all for now or is there something else besides repetitions? Well, the calls to Melinda are at the same level, that is, there are repetitions. Is everything the same there?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Nope jens dilemma story will go on ..
Yep, she has to go full whore/slut/bimbo, since that's the path the game seems to be heading down now with Melinda as the pimp/madame. Still a long ways to go, needs bigger breasts like Elaine or Cheryl to really get the title.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Did he rebalance the relationship drop yet? Last time I played this I could not advance with Jenny as her relationship dropped faster than I was able to raise it.

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
Hopefully dev completely overhauls the gameplay on the new title they're working on. This and Foot of the Mountain are two of the most horrendous experiences since Second Happiness. No idea what to do, where to go, or what stats to raise to progress unless you made the game.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I left his previous FOTM game unfinished because he thought putting ntr was a good idea and the thread became a powder keg and his patreons plummeted. I admit that I have not played this yet but it seems that the previous experience did not teach him anything. Only a handful of patreons currently. Good for you dev. A bit of ntr will never work well because it kicks some out and leaves others unsatisfied

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, the game is terrible, but to be able to get down to 1 star is an achievement.
There are literal shovelware games on this site with default everything, English that reads like someone threw alphabet soup at a wall and used that for dialogue, and unedited, stolen 3D assets with only ambient lighting and dead faces that get 3 stars.

I commend how trash your game is, dev.

Reactions: V&M

henryyyyccc

Oct 4, 2021
I left his previous FOTM game unfinished because he thought putting ntr was a good idea and the thread became a powder keg and his patreons plummeted. I admit that I have not played this yet but it seems that the previous experience did not teach him anything. Only a handful of patreons currently. Good for you dev. A bit of ntr will never work well because it kicks some out and leaves others unsatisfied
dont get it wrong, ntr is optional. U can choose no ntr.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a cheat mod for Jen's, it is a super slow grind and the stats barely move at all. Only the relationship points are building very slowly and the corruption points are not building at all. They are still on zero.

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes